Kurt Geiger

Kurt Geiger Employee Reviews

Ireland6 reviews
I love fashion and to work here learnt me alot not in just fashion but in customer service, the standard of customer service here is high end which had benefits for me in the future to be a sales representative
Working at kurt geiger was an eye opener into the worst run company i have ever come across. Inadequate training, poor pay and over-promising were the main issues i had whilst working there. As soon as i realised this was the norm i left. I never felt like such an undervalued employee anywhere else as i did while working there.
The colleagues I worked with were the only thing that made the job easy. Payment and management is terrible for the work that is expected from you.
I started working for them one Christmas period in the middle of November and didn't get paid until after Christmas and also got no commission, which was not very enjoyable.

Avoid applying to this company as it is pretty rubbish pay and the way senior management treat you is pretty bad!
I loved working for Kurt Geiger. It was a fashionable and productive place to work. It was my first retail job so I learnt the basis for customer service here. I thoroughly enjoyed building customer relationships.
I started my job as a part-timer in college, however shortly after i began my course I decided to take a year out. My manager was extremely accomodating any time I needed a day off. I learnt the basic skills of retail in this job. The company itself were great to work for. The hardest part of the job was probably making targets but there was never too much pressure to do so.
Pros
Staff Discount was great
Typical day at work for me would be general sales and general standards at the end of the day.

I have learnt a huge amount about dealing with customers and how to handle complaints. I have enjoyed being able to deal with customers.

The most enjoyable part of the job was dealing with the customers and organising all of the stock for the next day.
Pros
Good management, friendly enviroment
Cons
Availability of hours
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Kurt Geiger?