L'Occitane

L'Occitane Employee Reviews

Ireland5 reviews
The boutiques have a relaxed, refined atmosphere that's genuinely nice to work in. Management and staff are calm, friendly, and effective.

Company training was a bit pointless, and felt like it was more about the needs of management than new staff, but fun enough, and you only have to do it once.

The only downside is the pay. It's only a few cents over minimum wage, and for this pittance they expect rather a lot. You'll be covering sales, tills, stock management and rotation, packing and unpacking. Most low paying jobs require far less flexibility than here, though the environment is rarely so nice.
It's like a family. The manager is amazing and supportive, all the team member friendly and helpful.
Good environment and great products, that you can test and use when you're in the shop!!
Pros
Staff discount, great management
Cons
Salary could be better
A typical day at work is focused on Customer Service. I could learn much more about cosmetics and beauty. The culture is friendly and everyone is welcome
Pros
Discount on products
Cons
Part time job hours
I would begin each day with a different task. I learned about customer service and visual merchandising. I always worked well and got along with management. I worked with a diverse group of people from a multi cultural background. There was no hard part to the job, some parts were more of a welcome challenge. The challenges were the most enjoyable parts.
Pros
Discount on a great, organic product for all staff members and the opportunity to learn more about skincare.
Resonsibilities:
Stock: Orderingm pricing, promotions and stock takes.

Staff: Files, wages and employment contracts

Customer complaints and product issues

Reporting daily, weekly and monthly store performances

StaffTraining

Organised: Monthly product launching

Training in New products

Wholesale admin

Managed three office staff members