L'Oréal

L'Oréal Employee Reviews

Ireland10 reviews

Found 10 reviews matching the searchSee all 4,052 reviews

Excellent company

By far one of the best companies I’ve worked for. Employees are well looked after. Salary is good. Work/life balance is good. Excellent benefits and support always given when needed!

Pros

Pay, benefits

Cons

None!

Business Manager

L’Oréal is a diverse company with great benefits and helpful colleagues.

L’Oréal

I Love working with such a professional Colleagues and fast paced place , Every day is a new challenge with Loreal. Being part of a company which make you feel like family time!

Great Company to work for

I Love working for Loreal very understanding company with great benefits and really put they're staff first. They always listen and willing to improve any issues. Would definitely recommend

Challenging and fast paced

The work can be challenging yet rewarding but there is not much room for growth nor appreciation for your work. Depending on your team it can turn into a hostile environment when tension is high. Great learning opportunities if you are thick skinned. Would not recommend to people who want to grow within their workplace or for job security.

Enjoyable

I enjoyed my work experience placement in urban decay as it was productive work. When I finished my work placement they gave me a few pieces of make up and a make up class for free.

Pros

Good benefits

Fun and friendly place to work

Extremely enjoyable place to work. Fast paced environment ensured maximum learnings were achieved. Exposure to all aspects of the business- working in a team of 18 along side GM, Sales Director, National Accounts Managers, Marketing Managers. Working in such a small team gave me invaluable experience. Opinions were always valued and listened to.

Pros

Holidays, team, exposure

Cons

Pay

Kreativt och larorikt

Arbetae som saljande makeup artist och fick mycket bra utbildningar och ett valdigt omvaxlande jobb. Svaraste delen av jobbet var att hinna med att uppdatera sig pa trender etc. Samtidigt ett valdigt larorikt satt att att alltid halla sig a jour och lara sig att dela upp sin arbetsdag och sitt eget schema. Basta delen av jobbet var alla kunder och den personliga kontakt man uppnadde ovh fick behalla genom aren med aterkommande kunder. Fantastiska kollegor som stottade varandra och skapade en harlig teamfeeling.

Pros

Fria produkter, saljtavlingar.

Cons

Langa resor

loreal part time job

This is a part time job. Therefor I did this in my own time. After or before my full time job. I really enjoy this job

Pros

my own time

Cons

Challenging workplace with steep learning curve

Very good exposure to the FMCG market of the beauty industry. You get to work in a very fast work environment that keeps you thinking on your two feet. Deadlines are tight and marketing budgets are thin, which can be good or bad depending how you look at it. Good in the sense that you are able to truly push yourself in coming up with fantastic campaigns and outcomes with extremely low budgets which teaches you how to utilise your budgets effectively. Bad in the sense that it is very pressurising when expectations are high and budgets aren't sufficient to meet the deliverables. In a sense you need to learn to be very resourceful as well. This can be a glamourous job on the surface, but a lot of hard work goes behind the scene of brand management in the beauty industry.

Pros

Good learning curve, challenging assignments, networking opportunities, good exposure to FMCG market

Cons

Long hours, no work life balance, low marketing budgets, tight deadlines

Ask a question about working or interviewing at L'Oréal. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.6 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement