L'Oréal

L'Oréal Employee Reviews in Dublin

I Love working with such a professional Colleagues and fast paced place , Every day is a new challenge with Loreal. Being part of a company which make you feel like family time!
I Love working for Loreal very understanding company with great benefits and really put they're staff first. They always listen and willing to improve any issues. Would definitely recommend
The work can be challenging yet rewarding but there is not much room for growth nor appreciation for your work. Depending on your team it can turn into a hostile environment when tension is high. Great learning opportunities if you are thick skinned. Would not recommend to people who want to grow within their workplace or for job security.
I enjoyed my work experience placement in urban decay as it was productive work. When I finished my work placement they gave me a few pieces of make up and a make up class for free.
Pros
Good benefits
Extremely enjoyable place to work. Fast paced environment ensured maximum learnings were achieved. Exposure to all aspects of the business- working in a team of 18 along side GM, Sales Director, National Accounts Managers, Marketing Managers. Working in such a small team gave me invaluable experience. Opinions were always valued and listened to.
Pros
Holidays, team, exposure
Cons
Pay
Arbetae som saljande makeup artist och fick mycket bra utbildningar och ett valdigt omvaxlande jobb. Svaraste delen av jobbet var att hinna med att uppdatera sig pa trender etc. Samtidigt ett valdigt larorikt satt att att alltid halla sig a jour och lara sig att dela upp sin arbetsdag och sitt eget schema. Basta delen av jobbet var alla kunder och den personliga kontakt man uppnadde ovh fick behalla genom aren med aterkommande kunder. Fantastiska kollegor som stottade varandra och skapade en harlig teamfeeling.
Pros
Fria produkter, saljtavlingar.
Cons
Langa resor
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at L'Oréal?