La Creme Employee Reviews

Great office culture!
Recruitment Consultant (Current Employee) –  Cork27 May 2019
Couldn't be happier with the environment, colleagues and culture of La Creme. Real team atmosphere where everyone is positive and helps each other on a daily basis. It's a pleasure to work with management everyday who listen to suggestions and are always looking improve.
Recruitment Consultant (Current Employee) –  Cork26 May 2019
Working at la Creme has been incredible. A great working environment with lots of support and amazing colleagues.
Really open and positive work culture!
Bad experience through Lacreme
Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Killorglin, County Kerry4 May 2019
I was Hired through Lacreme and promised for atleast 2 months contract however straight after 1 week my contract was terminated and I lost my job. Time wasting not recommending anyone to apply for such positions before knowing them properly .. Not a happy experience
Great Company, Great People
Consultant (Current Employee) –  Cork1 May 2019
I joined La Creme two years ago, the training I received has been invaluable. Lots of support daily & with clear structure in place to support progression!
A real positive & friendly environment to work in.
A fun and progressive company where opinions and career progression really matters to management
Consultant (Current Employee) –  Cork18 April 2019
La Creme are a great company. While they are a global organisation there is a real local feel to the office. Some really genuine friendships exist in the office and there is a real sense of fun and team work. Everyone's opinion is valued by the leadership team and you have real opportunities to build a career and progress if you are willing to work hard.