La Creme

La Creme Employee Reviews

Ireland8 reviews

Fun and progressive company

Culture is so important to La Creme / Morgan McKinley and it encourages progression, opinion and personality. I feel proud to work for such a dynamic company that really cares about it's employees. Rewarded well for hard work!

Not great

I worked not long ago. Got some good experience for 2 weeks then got taken on in guidewire. Got let go after 4 days no explanation and no reply for weeks wouldnt work for them again

Great office culture!

Couldn't be happier with the environment, colleagues and culture of La Creme. Real team atmosphere where everyone is positive and helps each other on a daily basis. It's a pleasure to work with management everyday who listen to suggestions and are always looking improve.

Working at la Creme has been incredible. A great working environment with lots of support and amazing colleagues. Really open and positive work culture!

Bad experience through Lacreme

I was Hired through Lacreme and promised for atleast 2 months contract however straight after 1 week my contract was terminated and I lost my job. Time wasting not recommending anyone to apply for such positions before knowing them properly .. Not a happy experience

Great Company, Great People

I joined La Creme two years ago, the training I received has been invaluable. Lots of support daily & with clear structure in place to support progression! A real positive & friendly environment to work in.

A fun and progressive company where opinions and career progression really matters to management

La Creme are a great company. While they are a global organisation there is a real local feel to the office. Some really genuine friendships exist in the office and there is a real sense of fun and team work. Everyone's opinion is valued by the leadership team and you have real opportunities to build a career and progress if you are willing to work hard.

An excellent recruitment agency

The La Crème agency were an excellent recruitment agency to work for. During my short time working as a temp for the La Crème. I found them to be very professional and prompt with all payments. They were excellent with communication from the resources and recruitment department and provided up to date and easy interaction with, both the on-line procedures for time-sheets and excellent communication from the agency in regards to additional working hours required or extension on an exciting contract. They kept me informed and up to date on all career updates and were very proactive in all areas of communication.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at La Creme. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.5 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement