Laya Healthcare

Laya Healthcare Employee Reviews for Customer Service Representative

Customer Service Representative6 reviews
Ireland6 reviews

A nice company but starting on the phones is awful

45 calls to take a day and sometimes dealing with customers who are very rude and obnoxious. Definitely wouldn't be half as rude if they were speaking to you face to face. No down time as its generally very busy and there are many parts of a call to cover. Some calls are very difficult. Hectic canteen. Plugged into a computer all day. Feels a bit school like sometimes with the "fun" activities that are held for staff on certain days. Only good thing is the staff and management are very nice and you are apart of a great supportive team.

Pros

Free healthcare after probation

Cons

Everything is timed

Worst place to work

Do not work here, it is all favouritism and the pay is shockingly low, many other jobs out there with better pay and given some respect. Left 1 year ago and the only regret I have is that I didn't leave soonerManagement will speak down to you and pretend they are looking after you and try and make it seem like a nice place to be it's not it is TOXIC.Have to be mentally strong to work because they will break you down.

Insights into Laya Healthcare

Areas for improvement
  • Ability to meet personal goals
  • Energising work tasks
  • Trust in colleagues

Bad company to work for.

The day starts before because the computers are so antiquated avondhu it takes ages to work. Useless. Bad managers and team leaders . Toilets very dirty as there are no cleaners. Pay for car park disgusting. Overall a useless badly run company to work for. Please do not bother applying for jobs as they are given to managers kids anyway. Useless!!!!

Pros

not many pros here

Cons

bucket loads

Not a vey nice place to work

Useless management sums it up bad supervision mist of the comments on thus company appear to be adverts. The company is in srvere financial problems and it shows. Staff don't like customers, customers swear at staff and so on. Very bad training. No support. Piece of advice don't work here.

Pros

Going home

Cons

Donal clancy

Fast Paced and a Good Place to Work

A typical day at work is comprised of a 7.45 hour shift. The office is opened Monday - Friday 8am - 7pm and Saturdays from 10am - 3.30pm. All computers would be shut down at night-time. It would generally take 10 minutes to log on in the mornings and employees, or team members as the word employee is not used in Laya Healthcare, would have to be available to take calls at the beginning of their shift. In an average day a team member would be expected to take a minimum of 40 calls and would pass any queries onto their team leader. Lunch time was assigned to each individual so that call's would not build up and customers of Laya Healthcare would not be kept on hold. I learned how to work in a fast paced team environment. I learned the importance of giving accurate and correct information and not to make assumptions. I learned different techniques for cross-selling and how to be compassionate.I learned how to take feedback from my team leader and put it into practice when conveying information to any customers of Laya Healthcare. Management are very helpful and understanding and are constantly trying to improve team members customer care skills. A team leader will generally have 8 members on his team and spends the majority of their time listening back to the calls of their team members, taking notes and giving feedback along with giving each call a call score using the application 'Scorebuddy'. My training group consisted of 14 individuals. Training lasted for 8 weeks in which all 14 of us would have our lunch together and discuss what we had learned in training and what -

Pros

Management are very understanding

Cons

Challenging enviroment

A great place to work

Typical day, included handlng customer queries in an efficient and professional manner. The ethos in the company is to treat each customer with the utmost professionalism. Management and co-workers are very supportive, and make working there a very pleasant and enjoyable experience.

Pros

Great work environment.

Cons

Extremely bust at certain times of the year.

Jobs at Laya Healthcare