LEO Pharma

LEO Pharma Employee Reviews

Ireland11 reviews

Great example of the Old boy network

Keeping it in the family is the best description of that place.If you by chance land a job there without knowing somebody your days are numbered.No chance of progression or permanency as the permanent positions are kept for "the family".If you related to someone and if you from Crumlin your on a pigs back. Some of the team leaders have disgraceful behaviour towards operator's,and it seems that they are constantly getting away with bullying and intimidation.

Pros

Excellent money on 24/7

Cons

The old school tie culture

Bella azienda e buoni contratti

Lavoro in Leo da 7 anni e la considero una buona azienda, con un buon ambiente di lavoro e buoni contratti.

Pros

Ambiente lavorativo

Cons

Decisioni dirigenziali discutibili

Good place to work, good culture, freindly atmosphere

Busy environment, safe place of work. good culture, challenging at. Plenty of cross training on different machines. Good focus on GMP and quality and work practices.

Really enjoyed my 5 years in Leos. Great people , good money and good opportunities for promotion . Only reason i left was the 24/7 shift. I would definitly recomend to a friend

Great place to work. Friendly people. New experiences and challenges. Challenging environment. Shift work. Good salary. Good atmosphere. Friendly coworkers.

Toxic environment

You will always be a blow in. If you look crooked at a team leader while on probation (of two years) you will be let go or managed out..Be warned,,,,watch your back,,,be prepared to bend over backwards with a big smile on your face.. Other departments and long term employees get away with murder, They dont do nights and have their pick of internal vacancies..Packaging lines are so output and time orientated its unbearable.......Some great people there ,,,but it only takes the wrong person to dislike your face....Money is good but in the long run it's not everything...There is better out there.

Pros

Its a job

Cons

Concentration camp...ran by uneducated middle management with old school buddy system.

Exciting and enjoyable workplace

Working in Leo Pharma was a thoroughly enjoyable experience for me. The work culture and ethos around the company allowed me to flourish in my role. I learned a lot about myself during my time there.

Good learning experience

It was a good learning experience overall for my first work experience in the industry. My colleagues and manager were very helpful in helping me develop my skill set

Pros

pretty chilled work environment, understanding teams and managers, friendly people

Cons

Not the most productive site, too laid back sometimes

Excellent company to work for

A focus on growing top line by placing exceptional focus on patient outcomes - primarily in dermatological arena . Global realignment of most functions , reporting to HQ in Denmark Excellent benefits and excellent workplace Strong proactive drive to secure future of company by acquisitions and expansion in to new markets Many reorganisations/ changes - need to bed in changes

Pros

Eap, Canteen, Parking, Rewards for effort, Gptw, FDA approved

Cons

Many reorganisations/ changes - need to bed in changes

Strange world of LEO

LEO is a Danish-owned Foundation. A very small fish in the Pharma pond which runs no risk of being eaten but has the potential to die from internal bleeding. Hired 160 people this year increasing it's Dubin workforce by 25% and used that stampede to get the Unions to agree to 24/7 production starting in September. Then once agreed announced cutbacks and 25 layoffs of the non-front-line people they had just hired. Not very ethical !!??. Apart from that seems to be a fine place to work but is heavily controlled from HQ which seems to have lead to a lot of strange outcomes.

Pros

A very nice work atmosphere.

Cons

Zero job security.

Excellent employer

Wonderful company to work with. Lots of good people working together to build a great company that strives to be the world leader in dermatology

Pros

work life balance

Cons

changing rapidly - be prepared for the unexpected

Ask a question about working or interviewing at LEO Pharma. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.0 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement