Applied and got interview in ballina co mayo Lidl everything seemed to go well until 2 minutes before end of interview when manager finally made an appearance took one quick look at my cv and said I was no good as I had done more than 5 jobs in the last 12 years of my working life and not to bother applying again as she would make sure I would not get another interview (stupidly high turnover of staff completely different staff in ballina branch every 2 weeks.
It was ok, detailed, and asked scenario questions.
If You are family member of regional manager You dont need to care of interview process. You will get job without interview. Like few people in region where I work
Easy, questions very simple to answer in your favour
Simple maths questions and an interview
- Why did you leave your job at Lidl?13 people answered
- What is the most stressful part about working at Lidl?6 people answered
- What would you suggest Lidl management do to prevent others from leaving?6 people answered
- Is the pay schedule weekly or biweekly?4 people answered
- If you were to leave Lidl, what would be the reason?4 people answered
- How can I get this job?3 people answered
- Are there any particular types of questions they ask during the interview process? Is there a lot of…3 people answered
- How are the working hours at Lidl?2 people answered
- Is there any discounts when you start a job here in ireland stores2 people answered
- What interview questions do they ask at Lidl?2 people answered