The fact that they hire idiots too supervise and manage people and you have to answer to someone who hasn't a clue what you do
Trying to finish your working day without going over an 8 hour working day
Bullying. It's horrendous. You can never do enough even if you do more than everyone else. Told to do through cleans and 5 mins later shouted at for taking too long by the same person.
Nearly everything, productivity expectations unrealistic.
- Why did you leave your job at Lidl?12 people answered
- What is the interview process like at Lidl?5 people answered
- What would you suggest Lidl management do to prevent others from leaving?5 people answered
- Is the pay schedule weekly or biweekly?4 people answered
- If you were to leave Lidl, what would be the reason?4 people answered
- Are there any particular types of questions they ask during the interview process? Is there a lot of…3 people answered
- How are the working hours at Lidl?2 people answered
- What interview questions do they ask at Lidl?2 people answered
- What should you wear to an interview at Lidl?2 people answered
- What it like working in there shop for men2 people answered