Putting you down in front of other staff and customers.
Bullying tactics. Speaking to you like a little child.
The fact that they hire idiots too supervise and manage people and you have to answer to someone who hasn't a clue what you do
Trying to finish your working day without going over an 8 hour working day
Bullying. It's horrendous. You can never do enough even if you do more than everyone else. Told to do through cleans and 5 mins later shouted at for taking too long by the same person.
Nearly everything, productivity expectations unrealistic.
- Why did you leave your job at Lidl?13 people answered
- What would you suggest Lidl management do to prevent others from leaving?7 people answered
- What is the interview process like at Lidl?5 people answered
- Is the pay schedule weekly or biweekly?4 people answered
- If you were to leave Lidl, what would be the reason?4 people answered
- How can I get this job?3 people answered
- Are there any particular types of questions they ask during the interview process? Is there a lot of…3 people answered
- How are the working hours at Lidl?2 people answered
- Is there any discounts when you start a job here in ireland stores2 people answered
- What interview questions do they ask at Lidl?2 people answered