Respect their staff far more. The stress they put on staff in terms of time constraints and leaving stores chronically understaffed horribly effects staffs mental health and wellbeing.
Management still need to be more relaxed and friendly. Put some of the mental health training they received early 2019 into practice!!!!
Rotas are a massive issue..once they are released THEY SHOULD STAY THE SAME and people should be ASKED IF THEY CAN WORK BEFORE ANY CHANGES ARE MADE...lidl have created a new disorder ROTA ANXIETY!!!!!
Treat people more fair and with bigger respect, specially if somebody work hard
Changing your work culture entirely and hire more staff. The whole system needs to change. You can't protend to the public that you are a progressive supermarket and then treat your staff like dogs behind close doors.
Treat them with some more respect and get to know them as people. Let them enjoy their days off and have a little bit of routine to rotas.
- Why did you leave your job at Lidl?12 people answered
- What is the interview process like at Lidl?5 people answered
- What is the most stressful part about working at Lidl?4 people answered
- Is the pay schedule weekly or biweekly?4 people answered
- If you were to leave Lidl, what would be the reason?4 people answered
- Are there any particular types of questions they ask during the interview process? Is there a lot of…3 people answered
- How are the working hours at Lidl?2 people answered
- What interview questions do they ask at Lidl?2 people answered
- What should you wear to an interview at Lidl?2 people answered
- What it like working in there shop for men2 people answered