Lidl Employee Review

A very comfortable workplace

6 July 2012
Lidl was an extremely good place to work. A typical day would consist of working on tills, merchandising, stock rotation and cleaning at the end of the day. We cashed up our own tills at the end of the day also. The management in there was extremely helpful. You were given your list of things to do during the day and then left to do it yourself. The most enjoyable part of the job to me was working at the checkouts.
25 August 2020
Same role
Sales floor assistant (Former Employee) - Limerick
Do you enjoy working extremely erratic hours? Do you enjoy being treated like a real prisoner? Enjoy working long hours from early at 3.30am until evening and only leaving when told to, regardless of your set hours? Never receiving your overtime owed, break your spirit and say goodbye to your personal life and loved ones, join Lidls they will give you a futuristic slavery experience at your cost, and toss you out in the dirt when you are all burnt out,
Pros
You get a lunch break to rethink your lifes choices.
Cons
Whey to many hidden cons to explain, do not join Lidls, its not fair on you or your family.
17 February 2020
Same role
Store Assistant (Former Employee) - Tallaght, County Dublin
When I first start lidls I got on great with management and staff. As time progressed new management came in as jew staff and staff who were there longest were been messed around with there hours and contracts it soon came to light managers were hiring friends and giving them all the hours.
15 February 2020
Same location
Supervisor (Former Employee) - Wexford
Stay away nothing but slave drive. Especially heading boss. Very rude. And d.m. are worst. Bullies. Treat you like piece off dirt on the floor