Lidl
Lidl Employee Review

Good pay

17 August 2020
It can be hard theymust she how u work under preassure, it can be tough as u stay late cause store closes at 10pm.overall good payment.lot of overtime if u want.
2.0Job security/advancement
Pros
Salary
15 December 2020
Same role
Customer Assistant (Current Employee) - Galway
I have never received a feedback on my work. I started working and I thought I was going to learn a little about everything and take turns in the tasks, but after 1 month they put me in the till and I couldn't get out of there and learn more things.They will not prepare the schedules for you in advance (they should give them 3 weeks in advance) but once I was only able to access my schedule a few days before and it was only for 1 week. So you can't make any plans or make doctor appointments if you need to.There's no communication. There are many bosses but none ever knows how to give you the information you need and hardly ever has time for it.
Pros
Salary
Cons
Lack of communication
25 October 2020
Same role
Customer Assistant (Current Employee) - Dublin
Most of the staffs are bullying and demotivating. Always blames and compares with others. Even after your best of efforts they will say you are slow. Very difficult for new staffs.
Pros
Nothing much
Cons
Stress. Long hour, Bullying, Unsocial hours, lots of physical work and lifting
7 August 2020
Same location
Manager Assistant (Current Employee) - Cork
Brutal company who don’t mind there staff , only a number there , no training , no development, and all fake . No work life balance and punished for been sick .
Pros
No pros
Cons
Poor management