Lidl

Lidl

Lidl Employee Review

Lidl gave me the opportunity to learn and work all paid by the company and even offered a full-time role with the company if you wished to continue working after the program. I am so grateful that I was part of the first class in Ireland to be involved with the company. It provided me with Degree from world-renowned Dublin Business School. I met and worked with some amazing people and consider a lot of them still friends to this day.

5.0 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement

Same role

Tough work

I've worked in discount retail managemet for years and although lidl has a great system in place its hard to follow it when you're not given the right tools to do your job. Overall if you can deal with stress and a high pressure job you can deal with lidl manager jobs, if multitasking, delegating tasks or hitting very tight targets is tough for you avoid it at all costs.
Same role

Stressful

Too much work all of the time with not enough staff. Management don’t get proper breaks and have to work well over rostered hours to get the work done.
Same location

I learned a lot about a fast paced retail environment with my time in lidl. It was customer driven and full on. there were king working hours including early morning, late evenings and night shifts.

3.0 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement