Lidl

Lidl

Lidl Employee Review

Productivity

Great work environment with an excellent training program. Leaving you with a full understanding of your job description and what is expected of an employee in a thriving business.

Same role

Fast paced and stress

Days went by as very very very fast paced environment.not much time to chit chat..managers not understanding of staff need but overall.good leaning at junior

Pros

Free parking

Cons

Same role

Productive and busy work place

Good working place...Good opportunity to improve yourself and work on a busy retail chain.Positive and helpful environment all around the store,chance to learn different things while working.
Same location

Stressful depending on the manager

I’ve worked here for 3 years, every manager has a different style of doing things. Some managers will try to get you to do different jobs around the shop and others will leave you on the till for your entire 10 hour shift. It’s an extremely fast paced job and it’s learn on the spot. I didn’t receive much training and was put on the till on my first day with no help. The money is good but it can be a toxic environment. Most stores will provide the rota for 3 weeks in advance but in my store the manager left the rota till the very last minute each week only posting it on the Thursday for the following week. My manager would also ignore all texts so communication was difficult.

Pros

Good money

Cons

Long hours, not guaranteed shifts

3.0 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement
  • Lidl
  • Productivity
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?