Lidl

Lidl

Lidl Employee Review

Robotic

Very hard work, management stick where they are with not much movement so only able to progress when they decide to leave. Pays very well for both staff and management but work life balance suffers because of it.

2.0 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement

Tough work

I've worked in discount retail managemet for years and although lidl has a great system in place its hard to follow it when you're not given the right tools to do your job. Overall if you can deal with stress and a high pressure job you can deal with lidl manager jobs, if multitasking, delegating tasks or hitting very tight targets is tough for you avoid it at all costs.

Stressful

Too much work all of the time with not enough staff. Management don’t get proper breaks and have to work well over rostered hours to get the work done.

Stay well clear

The culture is toxicThe work is hard and there is no appreciation Senior management bullyThe best part of my Job were my colleagues I got to work with and support.

Pros

Flexible hours

Cons

Bullying culture

3.0 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement
  • Lidl
  • Robotic
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?