Lidl
Lidl Employee Review

Surving at Lidl

25 August 2020
Do you enjoy working extremely erratic hours? Do you enjoy being treated like a real prisoner? Enjoy working long hours from early at 3.30am until evening and only leaving when told to, regardless of your set hours? Never receiving your overtime owed, break your spirit and say goodbye to your personal life and loved ones, join Lidls they will give you a futuristic slavery experience at your cost, and toss you out in the dirt when you are all burnt out,
1.0Job security/advancement
Pros
You get a lunch break to rethink your lifes choices.
Cons
Whey to many hidden cons to explain, do not join Lidls, its not fair on you or your family.
5 December 2020
Same role
Customer retail assistant (Former Employee) - Castleknock, County Dublin
Overall I had a great experience with lidl the hours are always there if you want them and the pay is very fair. All staff members are extremely helpful to new employees and assist where they can which helped me immensely throughout my stay with lidl! I would 100% recommend Lidl as an ideal place to work in. It is an positive working environment with plenty of support and assistance whenever you need it which is what I loved about Lidl!
Pros
Plenty of support and guidance when needed
Cons
17 February 2020
Same role
Store Assistant (Former Employee) - Tallaght, County Dublin
When I first start lidls I got on great with management and staff. As time progressed new management came in as jew staff and staff who were there longest were been messed around with there hours and contracts it soon came to light managers were hiring friends and giving them all the hours.
24 September 2019
Same location
Deputy Manager (Current Employee) - Limerick
Place where you will find out what you are able to do, and what challenges you can manage. Place where you survive or leave. Only strongest and hard working stays.