Lidl logo
Lidl

Lidl

Lidl Employee Review

Unfairly dismissed

Dismissed while out sick without notification, the injury i was out with was also sustained while working in store. Really loved my job with Lidl and was very good at it, but the company treated me horribly.

Pros

Sakary, hours

Cons

Manage

1.0Job security/advancement

Same role

work

Your roster can always change ,get called at any time to change your working hours , shifts cancelled if management feels like it ,get sent home early if store isn't doing good enough ,never know what time your break will be ,only get a hour break over 12 hours ,once started at 5am and got a break at 1 PM and finished at 3 pm ,if you use canteen your break could be interrupted to go on till
Same role

Great place to work to give you a real insight into the customer retail assistant title

Overall I had a great experience with lidl the hours are always there if you want them and the pay is very fair. All staff members are extremely helpful to new employees and assist where they can which helped me immensely throughout my stay with lidl! I would 100% recommend Lidl as an ideal place to work in. It is an positive working environment with plenty of support and assistance whenever you need it which is what I loved about Lidl!

Pros

Plenty of support and guidance when needed

Cons

Same location

Work i Do

I run the store on a day to day basis, i order stock for the store, organise housr for all staff. I do till operation and takes telephone calls. I do cash control also.

1.6K