Here to help: Coronavirus update

Lidl Employee Reviews for Sales Assistant in Dublin

Sales Assistant5 reviews
Dublin5 reviews
Productivity
Great work environment with an excellent training program. Leaving you with a full understanding of your job description and what is expected of an employee in a thriving business.
High Paced and Energetic Environment
Working in Lidl require energy and fast pace. It's almost the same routine and everything has to be done on time. From packing out fresh fruit and veggie, baking and cleaning the store to make everything perfect to our customers. After Till work has to be done and no queue should be made on till's.
fun place to work and amazing opportunities to grow
I worked full time with lidl based on contracted hours ,everyday would be different we all played key roles throughout the day given different duties working with a great team made the job a much happier place to work in and enjoy your work,getting to know customers and hearing good feedback on what difference or impact you had made on their day was always rewarding , I was very blessed to have really friendly loyal customers that i had gotten to know ,the hardest part of the job would be trying do deal with an irate customer if they did not understand or agree with the store policies ,usually in circumstances where a customer would be upset i would try myself to calm the situation and offer a solution nine times out of ten they would calm down and the manager would not need to be called .Overall i really enjoyed working here i learned a lot and grew a lot to where i was in a position to till train new employees or train employees on the bakery.
Pros
getting trained in various positions in store
Cons
being on contract hours sometimes your shift could be cut
lots of pressure ,like at prison for employer
- a day is hardest at lidl for service customers

-- i know how to make conversation with good manner ,fun...

- the managment don't have good conection with employee

-the best art in Lidl is sitting on the checkout:)
good place to work
I would arrive in work about 6am sign in then go to the freezer and get the bakery ready to be filled for the day then at 8:45 go to the office were I would collect my till and go to my station were I would wait for the shop to open then after a few hours on the till I would go get some pallets of fruit and veg and check the shop floor to see what needs refilled and check other areas of the shop to see what else needs rotated then I would clock out and go home.
Pros
meeting new people every day
Cons
very lomg hours