Lidl
Here to help: Coronavirus update
Updated: 27 March 2020

Lidl Employee Reviews for Sales Operations Manager

Great money, hard work, no work life balance
No one retires from Lidl. It's burn and churn management. The money is great. Leadership tends to be old and bitter or young and inexperienced. They make unwanted promotions and terminations frequently. Old boys club could be used to describe the company.
Stay Away.
I worked as an SOM for 4months and it's the worst job I have ever had. Employees for the most part hate working there and are only there for the money which creates a very poor working environment. Money is the only good thing although when you work out the hourly pay for an SOM it's only €13.73 an hour on account of the crazy hours at €50,000 per annum.

Obviously this is the starting wage and your Salary increases if you can stick it which most don't.

I would advise to stay away!!
Pros
Good Salary.
Cons
Insane hours, poor working atmosphere, bad executive management.
Challenging and faced pace environment
Very target orientated, figures driven company. Full of extremely motivated employees who want to progress. Anything is possible attitude. Work life balance is an area for improvement for the company.
Pros
Salary
Cons
Good company, exceptional work ethic required
Full responsibility for all operations in a district of typically three to four stores. This is a job that is task orientated and working hours come second. Very fast moving with extremely strong core values. Job is not for everyone but if you are willing to work and enjoy the industry, it's very hard to find somewhere better.
Pros
excellent renumeration
Cons
very long hours
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Lidl?