i found working for lidl multitasking is a big deal. you can work on checkouts for an hour and then move between checkouts and bakery or checkouts and floor work. There is no dossing its constant work all the time. good company to work.
kept busy, working constantly, pay scale.
low hours, being called in on days off.
Very busy shop, starting an 8 hour shift id prepare myself for the continuous flow of people. Staff had job roles such as the tills or shop floor. The shop is kept as tidy as possible so this means we would work at speed and on our own initiative. My co. workers were brilliant, we all worked well together.
Lidl was an extremely good place to work. A typical day would consist of working on tills, merchandising, stock rotation and cleaning at the end of the day. We cashed up our own tills at the end of the day also. The management in there was extremely helpful. You were given your list of things to do during the day and then left to do it yourself. The most enjoyable part of the job to me was working at the checkouts.
Want to know more about working here?
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Lidl. Our community is ready to answer.
Based on 6,373 reviews
Ratings by category
Questions about Lidl
- Why did you leave your job at Lidl?13 people answered
- What would you suggest Lidl management do to prevent others from leaving?7 people answered
- What is the most stressful part about working at Lidl?6 people answered
- What is the interview process like at Lidl?5 people answered
- Is the pay schedule weekly or biweekly?4 people answered
- If you were to leave Lidl, what would be the reason?4 people answered
- How can I get this job?3 people answered
- Are there any particular types of questions they ask during the interview process? Is there a lot of…3 people answered
- How are the working hours at Lidl?2 people answered
- Is there any discounts when you start a job here in ireland stores2 people answered
See all questions and answers
Lidl Reviews by Job Title
Lidl Reviews by Location