Lidl Employee Review

multi tasking, hard work

10 November 2015
i found working for lidl multitasking is a big deal. you can work on checkouts for an hour and then move between checkouts and bakery or checkouts and floor work. There is no dossing its constant work all the time. good company to work.
Pros
kept busy, working constantly, pay scale.
Cons
low hours, being called in on days off.
15 February 2020
Supervisor (Former Employee) - Wexford
Stay away nothing but slave drive. Especially heading boss. Very rude. And d.m. are worst. Bullies. Treat you like piece off dirt on the floor
3 April 2014
New Ross. Cashier and floor (Former Employee) - wexford
Very busy shop, starting an 8 hour shift id prepare myself for the continuous flow of people. Staff had job roles such as the tills or shop floor. The shop is kept as tidy as possible so this means we would work at speed and on our own initiative. My co. workers were brilliant, we all worked well together.
6 July 2012
Store Assistant (Former Employee) - Wexford
Lidl was an extremely good place to work. A typical day would consist of working on tills, merchandising, stock rotation and cleaning at the end of the day. We cashed up our own tills at the end of the day also. The management in there was extremely helpful. You were given your list of things to do during the day and then left to do it yourself. The most enjoyable part of the job to me was working at the checkouts.