Lidl Employee Review

Customer Assistant
Customer Assistant (Former Employee) –  Buncrana, County Donegal10 September 2019
Only good thing about this company is the wages but you work for every penny that you earn as nothing is easy about working here. You have no life outside of lidl as your called in all the time for extra shifts to cover people. Managers could do with some basic training on how to actually treat their staff with some respect rather than treat them like the dirt on their shoes. Being tore to shreds for simple errors and never praised. Mental bullying at its finest

Other Lidl Employee Reviews

Great workplace
Customer Assistant (Current Employee) –  Westport, County Mayo25 February 2020
When I started in lidl I thought it was impossible but when I settled into the swing of the the fast pase busy days it was easy it becomes second nature.
Found management hard to deal with
Store Assistant (Former Employee) –  Tallaght, County Dublin17 February 2020
When I first start lidls I got on great with management and staff. As time progressed new management came in as jew staff and staff who were there longest were been messed around with there hours and contracts it soon came to light managers were hiring friends and giving them all the hours.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Lidl. Our community is ready to answer.

51.2K