Lidl
Lidl Employee Review

26 March 2015
I learned a lot about a fast paced retail environment with my time in lidl. It was customer driven and full on. there were king working hours including early morning, late evenings and night shifts.
1.0Job security/advancement
27 March 2020
Same role
Sales Assistant (Former Employee) - Athlone, County Westmeath
Excellent: management , staff , environment , hours , pay , lunch Very busy day always moving and keeping busy very helpful co-wprkers and management staff
Pros
Friendly management
Cons
No cons
5 February 2020
Same role
Sales Assistant (Former Employee) - Clane, County Kildare
A typical shift would be 6 - 8 hrs. I was trained on the tills, bakery and stocking shelves. I learned alot from my experience in Lidl and the main one is interacting and dealing with refunds, complaints and getting better on the till. The hardest part of the job was when all the tills are open and all the tills are busy.
12 June 2018
Same location
Deputy Store Manager (Former Employee) - Leixlip, County Kildare
Lidl gave me the opportunity to learn and work all paid by the company and even offered a full-time role with the company if you wished to continue working after the program. I am so grateful that I was part of the first class in Ireland to be involved with the company. It provided me with Degree from world-renowned Dublin Business School. I met and worked with some amazing people and consider a lot of them still friends to this day.