Lidl

Lidl

Lidl Employee Review

It’s ok for a while , decent pay

Job is alright for a while , pay is ok , that’s about the only benefit you really have tho. The work is not full time and you will be called on your days off to work. Overall it is ok I have met many nice people working along there but I would not recommend it as a long term work place. Bad management and bullying is a real thing there. If you are out of a job and would rather work while looking for a new job it’s a good Place to be.

Pros

Hourly rate and nice team mates

Cons

Poor management

3.0 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement

Same role

Good money, hard job

Everything depends on a team and managment. I worked with nice people, so even though it was hard, I was happy with this job. Every year You got a raise, living wage at the beginning.
Same role

Fast paced job that keeps you busy

Worked here full-time for a year and then switched to part-time for college. The money is ok but you work for it. Paid monthly which was a pain.Can work anywhere from 4 am-11 pm depending on what shift you're doing.The staff for the most part was nice, management can be hit and miss.

Pros

Extra pay on Sundays/Bank holidays, can schedule midweek days off

Cons

Maximum 30 hour contract, monotomous work
Same roleSame location

hard working

Lidl has a fast paced environment but has a great team. When working in Lidl you always feel that you are part of a team and that you are supported. I feel my team working skills have been enhanced as well as my problem-solving skills from having to think of solutions to customer complaints and issues that may arise in the store as fast as possible.

3.0 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement