The interview process is thorough and driven by the brand values.
It used to be a group interview and then a 1 on 1 interview.
They start by putting you in a room amongst other candidates.
Asked about yourself and your previous experience
Interests and hobbies
Seperated into different groups and ask to perform a team project
- How long does it take to get hired from start to finish at Life Style Sports? What are the steps alo…Answered by Life Style Sports
- How much of a discount do you get and what can you spend it onAnswered by Life Style Sports
- What was the most challenging part of your role at Life Style Sports?One person answered
- What are the working hoursAnswered by Life Style Sports
- What training do you get coming in as a manager ?Answered by Life Style Sports
- Does Life Style Sports allow for flexible working hours? Or are the hours set?One person answered
- Working hours for managers ? Weekends ?