Any new Manager will be introduced to the Brand by a member of our Management team that has been set up to on board new talent. This can range between 3 - 5 days and would be held in a different store to the one you have been hired in, to build your confidence, experience and network. There after we have a variety of internal and external courses and modules that you will have access to as you progress on your journey. We work closely with our Brand Partners (such as Nike, Adidas and Under Armour), who will train the teams on products, and exclusive launches. All of the training is underpinned by our personalised app that you can access at your own convenience. Sound good? Apply today!
15 November 2019
- What is the interview process like at Life Style Sports?3 people answered
- How long does it take to get hired from start to finish at Life Style Sports? What are the steps alo…Answered by Life Style Sports
- How much of a discount do you get and what can you spend it onAnswered by Life Style Sports
- What are the working hoursAnswered by Life Style Sports
- Does Life Style Sports allow for flexible working hours? Or are the hours set?One person answered
- Working hours for managers ? Weekends ?