Play YouTube video button

Featured review
Life Style Sports selected this as a representative review
Great training and progression
Deputy Manager (Current Employee) –  Dublin30 April 2019
This is a brilliant place to work and unlike any other retailer I've ever worked for. They give you a lot of training and they really want to see everyone progress. Really enjoying my time here, although it is fast paced, there is always someone at the end of the phone to answer questions if needed, like the regional manager or HR or even other managers in different stores. Very good for doing events.
Pros
Good training and progress. Fun brand events.
Cons
Working some weekends
Very underpaid overworked and undervalued
Sales team member (Former Employee) –  Dublin22 July 2019
I worked in Lifestyle for a bit and was earning around €7.80 an hour . I felt like they didn't value myself or my colleagues in anyway by always having long delays for those on the closing shift and had no regard for staffs personal commitments outside work . Instead of tearing that made us use an app we'd have to get 100% on and get over 30% on email receipts in order to swap shift as I like many am a student I felt it wasn't practical to be reaching sales targets and constantly stressed over work while only on €7.80 . I also felt that my manager did not make the effort to assist me in any way and was very dismissive of the fact I had told them I couldn't work on a Thursday and put me working on s Thursday I revived a waiting although I had advised on many occasions that I couldn't work on a Thursday and on that particular day .
Cons
Company very unsupportive about time off and disregard your flexibility
Productive and Fun Place
Sales Team Member (Former Employee) –  Dundrum, County Dublin19 January 2018
Great place to work for any individual. Was a fantastic place to work during my final year of college. Great people, great management and great culture. Would recommend to anyone.
Fun workplace
Retail Assistant (Former Employee) –  Newbridge, County Kildare21 June 2016
Everyday I went into work and enjoyed the atmosphere every time I went in, the staff were lovely and the hours were very reasonable.
Pros