Life Style Sports

Life Style Sports Employee Reviews for Retail Sales Associate

Retail Sales Associate3 reviews
Ireland3 reviews
I worked in Lifestyle for a bit and was earning around €7.80 an hour . I felt like they didn't value myself or my colleagues in anyway by always having long delays for those on the closing shift and had no regard for staffs personal commitments outside work . Instead of tearing that made us use an app we'd have to get 100% on and get over 30% on email receipts in order to swap shift as I like many am a student I felt it wasn't practical to be reaching sales targets and constantly stressed over work while only on €7.80 . I also felt that my manager did not make the effort to assist me in any way and was very dismissive of the fact I had told them I couldn't work on a Thursday and put me working on s Thursday I revived a waiting although I had advised on many occasions that I couldn't work on a Thursday and on that particular day .
Cons
Company very unsupportive about time off and disregard your flexibility
Great place to work for any individual. Was a fantastic place to work during my final year of college. Great people, great management and great culture. Would recommend to anyone.
Everyday I went into work and enjoyed the atmosphere every time I went in, the staff were lovely and the hours were very reasonable.
Pros
Cons
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Life Style Sports?