Life Style Sports Employee Reviews for Retail Sales Associate
Retail Sales Associate3 reviews
Found 3 reviews matching the searchSee all 56 reviews
Indeed featured review
The most useful review selected by Indeed
I worked in Lifestyle for a bit and was earning around €7.80 an hour . I felt like they didn't value myself or my colleagues in anyway by always having long delays for those on the closing shift and had no regard for staffs personal commitments outside work . Instead of tearing that made us use an app we'd have to get 100% on and get over 30% on email receipts in order to swap shift as I like many am a student I felt it wasn't practical to be reaching sales targets and constantly stressed over work while only on €7.80 . I also felt that my manager did not make the effort to assist me in any way and was very dismissive of the fact I had told them I couldn't work on a Thursday and put me working on s Thursday I revived a waiting although I had advised on many occasions that I couldn't work on a Thursday and on that particular day .
Company very unsupportive about time off and disregard your flexibility
Rate your recent company
Share your experience to help others
We want to help you find great companies. Help us be the best!
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Life Style Sports?
See more Life Style Sports reviews
You may want to try:
Want to know more about working here?
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Life Style Sports. Our community is ready to answer.
Based on 56 reviews
Ratings by category
Questions about Life Style Sports
- How long does it take to get hired from start to finish at Life Style Sports? What are the steps alo…Answered by Life Style Sports
- What is the interview process like at Life Style Sports?3 people answered
- How much of a discount do you get and what can you spend it onAnswered by Life Style Sports
- What are the working hoursAnswered by Life Style Sports
- How should you prepare for an interview at Life Style Sports?One person answered
- What was the most challenging part of your role at Life Style Sports?One person answered
- Working hours for managers ? Weekends ?One person answered
- What training do you get coming in as a manager ?Answered by Life Style Sports
- Does Life Style Sports allow for flexible working hours? Or are the hours set?One person answered
- What age do you have to beOne person answered
See all questions and answers
Life Style Sports Reviews by Job Title