Play YouTube video button

Featured review
Life Style Sports selected this as a representative review
Great training and progression
Deputy Manager (Current Employee) –  Dublin30 April 2019
This is a brilliant place to work and unlike any other retailer I've ever worked for. They give you a lot of training and they really want to see everyone progress. Really enjoying my time here, although it is fast paced, there is always someone at the end of the phone to answer questions if needed, like the regional manager or HR or even other managers in different stores. Very good for doing events.
Pros
Good training and progress. Fun brand events.
Cons
Working some weekends
fun workplace
Sales assistant (Current Employee) –  Wilton21 October 2019
managers and staff are very friendly , supportive and understanding very welcoming place to work. they have good accommodating hours for college students also
Average work place
Sales Assistant (Former Employee) –  dublin city centre21 November 2018
A typical day at Lifestyle Sports with include cleaning stock room ensuring stock level was maintained .

Working on till management cash handling customers purchases

Providing product knowledge to customers benefits and features of the items sold in store
Pros
Great team work
Cons
Salary
Official response from Life Style Sports
11 March 2019

Thank you for your comments. I appreciate that you have outlined some of the day to day tasks that you could be involved with.

Talented performers will notice their roles diversify over time around their key skills, this can include Commercial management, Recruitment, HR, Visual Merchandising, Loss Prevention and Social Media within the store.

As a Brand there is so much opportunity for good talent to progress into, working closely with the whole Management team the Regional and Field Manager's learn about individual talents and work towards bringing that skill to life.

As a Proudly Irish brand with a head office in Dublin City Centre, we pride ourselves on organic growth and 75% of our Brand Centre team, including our Regional Managers, Creatives, Visual Merchandisers and Buyers have come from within a Life Style Sports store.

Productive and stimulating.
Sales Assistant (Former Employee) –  Liffey Valley Centre, County Dublin1 October 2018
Fast-paced environment, communication skills tested regularly, constantly meeting new people and doing so with enjoyment. Easy going environment. Strived to be the bets member of the team.
Lifestyle Franchise in Arnotts great employer
Sales Assistant (Former Employee) –  Dublin14 September 2018
The working culture here was excellent. I learned a lot in my short time with Lifestyle and I would not have left if I didn't have to complete my internship for my Degree.
Pros
Good staff discounts
Cons
having to work Bank Holidays and every Sunday
fun workplace with great staff and team building
Sales Assistant (Former Employee) –  Park, County Wexford16 October 2017
I really enjoyed working for lifestyle sports
I worked here part time with a great team
the management always wanted us learning more
I learned a lot about cash counting and handling as well as customer service
Fun workplace.
Sales Assistant (Current Employee) –  Killarney, County Kerry4 January 2017
Very social and fun environment to work in. Management are cooperative and understanding. Get to deal with customers everyday in an engaging manner. The hardest part of the job is prepping for sales and Christmas.
Pros
Good atmosphere. Cooperative mangagement.
Cons
short days. unpaid lunches.
fun workplace.
Sales Assistant (Former Employee) –  Tallaght, County Dublin7 March 2016
As I am interested in sports I found working in a shop that sells products aimed at sports people, very fun. I worked in a small shopping centre so the shop was not very busy. I enjoyed working here.
Pros
local
I enjoy working at Lifestyle Sports, but after 8 years i need a new challenge
Sales Assistant (Part-time) (Current Employee) –  Dublin, D8 October 2015
A fresh beginning makes a successful person.
Over the years I met so many great people but it's now time to move out side of the box & explore different job types.
Pros
Training regulary
Cons
Shortage of uniform
Enjoyable
Sales Assistant (Former Employee) –  Inis, CE30 May 2014
I spent a year working at Lifestyle Sports and really enjoyed my time there. The staff were great and we all got along very well.
Nice workplace
Sales Assistant (Former Employee) –  Dublin, D8 May 2014
I was part time so I would start at 5 and do cash handling and customers service. Management was great. My co-workers were good team workers. Hardest part of the job was deliveries there were so many of them. The most enjoyable was looking after customers.
Pros
Bonus
Cons
Deliveries