Life Style Sports

Life Style Sports Employee Reviews for Sales Assistant

Sales Assistant12 reviews
Ireland12 reviews
A typical day at Lifestyle Sports with include cleaning stock room ensuring stock level was maintained .

Working on till management cash handling customers purchases

Providing product knowledge to customers benefits and features of the items sold in store
Pros
Great team work
Cons
Salary
Official response from Life Style Sports
11 March 2019
Thank you for your comments. I appreciate that you have outlined some of the day to day tasks that you could be involved with.

Talented performers will notice their roles diversify over time around their key skills, this can include Commercial management, Recruitment, HR, Visual Merchandising, Loss Prevention and Social Media within the store.

As a Brand there is so much opportunity for good talent to progress into, working closely with the whole Management team the Regional and Field Manager's learn about individual talents and work towards bringing that skill to life.

As a Proudly Irish brand with a head office in Dublin City Centre, we pride ourselves on organic growth and 75% of our Brand Centre team, including our Regional Managers, Creatives, Visual Merchandisers and Buyers have come from within a Life Style Sports store.
Worked there for 9 months and did not enjoy one day. Staff were already in cliques making it hard for new staff to fit in. Management were unfair and did not treat staff with respect.
Pros
Na
Cons
If there was a 0 star for management id be giving it .i was told to wear make up by 2 members of the management team which made me feel very self conscious to be “selfie ready” which I found on top of the stress of working there for €7.50an hour
managers and staff are very friendly , supportive and understanding very welcoming place to work. they have good accommodating hours for college students also
Fast-paced environment, communication skills tested regularly, constantly meeting new people and doing so with enjoyment. Easy going environment. Strived to be the bets member of the team.
The working culture here was excellent. I learned a lot in my short time with Lifestyle and I would not have left if I didn't have to complete my internship for my Degree.
Pros
Good staff discounts
Cons
having to work Bank Holidays and every Sunday
I really enjoyed working for lifestyle sports
I worked here part time with a great team

the management always wanted us learning more

I learned a lot about cash counting and handling as well as customer service
Very social and fun environment to work in. Management are cooperative and understanding. Get to deal with customers everyday in an engaging manner. The hardest part of the job is prepping for sales and Christmas.
Pros
Good atmosphere. Cooperative mangagement.
Cons
short days. unpaid lunches.
As I am interested in sports I found working in a shop that sells products aimed at sports people, very fun. I worked in a small shopping centre so the shop was not very busy. I enjoyed working here.
Pros
local
A fresh beginning makes a successful person.
Over the years I met so many great people but it's now time to move out side of the box & explore different job types.
Pros
Training regulary
Cons
Shortage of uniform
I spent a year working at Lifestyle Sports and really enjoyed my time there. The staff were great and we all got along very well.
I was part time so I would start at 5 and do cash handling and customers service. Management was great. My co-workers were good team workers. Hardest part of the job was deliveries there were so many of them. The most enjoyable was looking after customers.
Pros
Bonus
Cons
Deliveries
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Life Style Sports. Our community is ready to answer.
2.9