Play YouTube video button

Featured review
Life Style Sports selected this as a representative review
Great training and progression
Deputy Manager (Current Employee) –  Dublin30 April 2019
This is a brilliant place to work and unlike any other retailer I've ever worked for. They give you a lot of training and they really want to see everyone progress. Really enjoying my time here, although it is fast paced, there is always someone at the end of the phone to answer questions if needed, like the regional manager or HR or even other managers in different stores. Very good for doing events.
Pros
Good training and progress. Fun brand events.
Cons
Working some weekends
Your rewarded by your work ethic
store manager (Former Employee) –  County Cork, Limerick, Ennis,16 May 2019
Worked for the company for 8 years
Progressed from trainee manager to store manager. You get out what you put in.. Once you have the drive and motivation It will help. Training on management side is very good your eye for talent is needed.
Pros
Progression, salary, hours
Cons
N/a
Official response from Life Style Sports
20 May 2019

It is great to hear that you progressed on a number of occasions during your incredible service with the Brand. This is testament to the Brand Values you displayed and your commitment to us, along with the support of our Management Academy and training modules to harness your talent.
The journey of our Team Members and their continued progression is at the heart of the Brand and we will continue to drive our People Development forward. We wish you the very best for the future.

great learning, friendly and fun workplace,
Store Manager (Current Employee) –  Galway6 March 2019
A great place to work and progress. I have learnt so much over the years and continue to learn and grow with the company. They provide amazing training for Management and team members. I started off a sales team member and progressed to store manager.
Pros
great progression within the company, fun workplace, positive vibes
Official response from Life Style Sports
13 March 2019

We are delighted to hear that you have had such an EPIC journey with the brand and we are very excited by your continued development and progression. This is testament to your ability to inspire those around you with your fearless ambition to succeed.

The training we provide is comprehensive throughout your journey and includes a coaching, mentoring and group sessions for you to build using other experiences at varying levels of management.

We also encourage our teams to use our in house app training, this is a way of propelling your knowledge at your own convenience.

Thank you for your feedback and good luck with your bright future!

Fun, energetic workplace
Store Manager (Current Employee) –  County Kerry6 March 2019
Very enjoyable place to work. The company is all about its people and their development. Lifestyle is a vey open company with head office based in Dublin you are encourage to contact anyone from any department to help you achieve your goals and progress within the brand.
Pros
100% Irish owned, Team discount, Training, Compnay events