Life Style Sports Employee Reviews for Store Manager

great learning, friendly and fun workplace,
Store Manager (Current Employee) –  Galway6 March 2019
A great place to work and progress. I have learnt so much over the years and continue to learn and grow with the company. They provide amazing training for Management and team members. I started off a sales team member and progressed to store manager.
Pros
great progression within the company, fun workplace, positive vibes
Official response from Life Style Sports
13 March 2019

We are delighted to hear that you have had such an EPIC journey with the brand and we are very excited by your continued development and progression. This is testament to your ability to inspire those around you with your fearless ambition to succeed.

The training we provide is comprehensive throughout your journey and includes a coaching, mentoring and group sessions for you to build using other experiences at varying levels of management.

We also encourage our teams to use our in house app training, this is a way of propelling your knowledge at your own convenience.

Thank you for your feedback and good luck with your bright future!

Fun, energetic workplace
Store Manager (Current Employee) –  County Kerry6 March 2019
Very enjoyable place to work. The company is all about its people and their development. Lifestyle is a vey open company with head office based in Dublin you are encourage to contact anyone from any department to help you achieve your goals and progress within the brand.
Pros
100% Irish owned, Team discount, Training, Compnay events