Play YouTube video button

Featured review
Life Style Sports selected this as a representative review
Great training and progression
Deputy Manager (Current Employee) –  Dublin30 April 2019
This is a brilliant place to work and unlike any other retailer I've ever worked for. They give you a lot of training and they really want to see everyone progress. Really enjoying my time here, although it is fast paced, there is always someone at the end of the phone to answer questions if needed, like the regional manager or HR or even other managers in different stores. Very good for doing events.
Pros
Good training and progress. Fun brand events.
Cons
Working some weekends
productive and fun workplace
Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Shannon, County Clare4 September 2019
Dealing with customers every day was definelty one of the best parts of the job, i also liked the level of responsibility that was assigned to me. Whether that be cash handling or creating the weekly time sheets.
Productive and very enjoyable place to work
Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Sligo Town, County Sligo3 August 2019
Great team of people, amazing company to work for. Really enjoyed my time working for this company and all my team mates. I learned a lot in my time here in terms of management skills and delegating jobs. I also learned a lot more about working as a team.
Fun working environment
Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Dublin7 October 2015
Lifestyle Sports is a fun place to work as you are part of a small close knit team who depend on each other to ensure targets and customer service are meet to the highest standards.
Very target focused company who are constantly looking to improve on previous results. They provide a lot of training to ensure the staff have excellent product knowledge and exceptional customer service.
The one drawback with Lifestyle Sports is there wage structure as the only way to improve on your wage is to move up the ladder into management irrelevant of how long you are in the company. Aside from this Lifestyle Sports is a fun and challenging place to work were each day offers a new experience.