Life Style Sports Employee Reviews for Supervisor

3.0Pay & Benefits
Productive and very enjoyable place to work
Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Sligo Town, County Sligo3 August 2019
Great team of people, amazing company to work for. Really enjoyed my time working for this company and all my team mates. I learned a lot in my time here in terms of management skills and delegating jobs. I also learned a lot more about working as a team.
Fun working environment
Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Dublin7 October 2015
Lifestyle Sports is a fun place to work as you are part of a small close knit team who depend on each other to ensure targets and customer service are meet to the highest standards.
Very target focused company who are constantly looking to improve on previous results. They provide a lot of training to ensure the staff have excellent product knowledge and exceptional customer service.
The one drawback with Lifestyle Sports is there wage structure as the only way to improve on your wage is to move up the ladder into management irrelevant of how long you are in the company. Aside from this Lifestyle Sports is a fun and challenging place to work were each day offers a new experience.