Life Style Sports

Life Style Sports Employee Reviews for Supervisor

Supervisor4 reviews
Ireland4 reviews
Lifestyle Sports is a fun place to work as you are part of a small close knit team who depend on each other to ensure targets and customer service are meet to the highest standards.
Very target focused company who are constantly looking to improve on previous results. They provide a lot of training to ensure the staff have excellent product knowledge and exceptional customer service.

The one drawback with Lifestyle Sports is there wage structure as the only way to improve on your wage is to move up the ladder into management irrelevant of how long you are in the company. Aside from this Lifestyle Sports is a fun and challenging place to work were each day offers a new experience.
Great staff, very enjoyable would 100% recommend to someone
Training days where always fun and training tools provided are extreamly helpful for selling products
Pros
Enjoyable, fun social
Cons
Pay
Dealing with customers every day was definelty one of the best parts of the job, i also liked the level of responsibility that was assigned to me. Whether that be cash handling or creating the weekly time sheets.
Great team of people, amazing company to work for. Really enjoyed my time working for this company and all my team mates. I learned a lot in my time here in terms of management skills and delegating jobs. I also learned a lot more about working as a team.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Life Style Sports?