Limerick City College

Limerick City College Employee Reviews

Had an unpleasant time time working here. The management was problematic. I only stayed for 3 months. My salary was withheld, I still haven't received it despite constantly calling/emailing the company. I was also asked to do an unreasonable amount of work outside of paid hours as well.
Pros
Free parking
Cons
Low salary, unpaid hours
management team are not the best to deal with. No job security, could be let go at the end of your contract without notice. not enough resources. A lot of prep work that is unpaid. No guarantee of hours or work.No chance of progressing. Not organised in a structured way. Learn as you go attitude. Stressful environment.
Pros
teachers are friendly and good
Cons
haphazard, not enough resources, no stability, only get a 3 month contract at a time.
Good working environment in all aspects. It's a great team to work with , everyone works as a team , there is none of working on your own, everyday you are made feeling welcome and at home.
The organisation level in the school wouldnt be the best. Management can be a little too demanding. Changes to teaching systems were not though out properly and provided an extreme level of work with no reward.
Cons
Long hours, excess planning