Great place to work.
Great place to work in the city and in Raheen. • Providing desktop support to staff for Microsoft products and issues logged through the in-house ticketing.
• Extensive use of Active Directory to correct password issues. The setting up of new users with the correct group policy permissions set out by the IT department and Human Resources.
• Logging Calls from users where necessary and ensuring they were dealt with accordingly by the different support levels.
• Updating knowledge library with current best practice fixes and logging and changes in Change Management system.
• Working as part of a team for hardware roll-outs including the setting up of new PC’s, Laptops and their peripherals.
• Department relocations due to organisational restructuring throughout their Seven sites.
• Working closely with the Delivery Manager to carry out network maintenance and network upgrades.
• Carrying out inventory checks across the different sites and updating the Asset Management System.