Lincoln Recruitment Specialists Employee Reviews

I like it here.
Manager (Current Employee) –  Dublin27 October 2016
I have been working at Lincoln Recruitment full-time (More than a year)

Pros
A great place to work. Management are ambitious yet supportive and encourage you to do your best. Management seek to be different and stand out from other recruitment companies in a competitive market, so creative new ideas are welcomed and tried. It is a growing brand. Attrition rate is low.

Cons
The working hours can be tough but more of a trait of the industry rather than a reflection on this company. In fact, my colleagues in other recruitment companies tell me that we actually have reasonable working hours compared to their previous experiences.

Advice to Management
Continue to hire and select for sector experience and qualifications and then train for skill, certainly for inexperienced/first time recruiters.
Great Company
Senior Consultant (Former Employee) –  Dublin11 July 2016
I worked at Lincoln for a year and it was one of the best working experiences I have had. The staff there are all great and the management do what they can to foster a real community spirit within the organisation. Targets are realistic and talked through and the commission structure is clear. As a business they genuinely seem to care about their staff as well as their client and candidates.

I left Lincoln because I wanted to try something outside of recruitment but would have no hesitation recommending them as a place to work.
Pros
Atmosphere, work / life balance.
Cons
CRM was poor, internal comms could be better.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Lincoln Recruitment Specialists. Our community is ready to answer.

Lincoln Recruitment Specialists Reviews by Job Title