Lincoln Recruitment Specialists logo
Lincoln Recruitment Specialists

Lincoln Recruitment Specialists Employee Reviews

Bad experience as no shift hours to offer

The company have no shift to offer as agency healthcare assistant. Not recommended to other applicant.sorry to say it's a small company. I dont know but this is base in my personal experience. Applicant should not expect high as they have poor communication.

I like it here.

I have been working at Lincoln Recruitment full-time (More than a year) Pros A great place to work. Management are ambitious yet supportive and encourage you to do your best. Management seek to be different and stand out from other recruitment companies in a competitive market, so creative new ideas are welcomed and tried. It is a growing brand. Attrition rate is low. Cons The working hours can be tough but more of a trait of the industry rather than a reflection on this company. In fact, my colleagues in other recruitment companies tell me that we actually have reasonable working hours compared to their previous experiences. Advice to Management Continue to hire and select for sector experience and qualifications and then train for skill, certainly for inexperienced/first time recruiters.

Great Company

I worked at Lincoln for a year and it was one of the best working experiences I have had. The staff there are all great and the management do what they can to foster a real community spirit within the organisation. Targets are realistic and talked through and the commission structure is clear. As a business they genuinely seem to care about their staff as well as their client and candidates. I left Lincoln because I wanted to try something outside of recruitment but would have no hesitation recommending them as a place to work.

Pros

Atmosphere, work / life balance.

Cons

CRM was poor, internal comms could be better.

Jobs at Lincoln Recruitment Specialists