Links Childcare

Links Childcare Employee Reviews

I work in the head office of Links Childcare and I love it! The team are great, all the staff are so friendly, welcoming and approachable. It is a busy office but we all work together as part of a team and I really enjoy my role. Links provide great opportunities for career progression so I can't recommend it enough.
Horrible place to work the upstairs manager is a horrible person always making comments about staff and horrible towards certain children which she doesn’t like I would never work here again for all the money in the world
Pros
The children
Cons
I was working for 4 months and I had worked in two different creches, in one of them the management was to stressful. It’s true that you can learn how to work with children.
Pros
You learn
Cons
Manegement stressful
I am working with Links Childcare for the last 2 years and I am really enjoying it, the company provides great staff and is constantly training and developing us all which gives great opportunity’s to grow in the company Great senior management support towards the managers in the centres and from the head office are fantastic helpers too. Managers don't need to worry about the financial and office paper work part of the business which gives them the opportunity to focus in their own center daily routine staff and children' care. I have worked in different centres with LinksChilcare as they have 10 centres, the routine and policies/procedures are equal it's very easy to adapt when moving to different locations they all have the same high standards The centers are beautiful and well equipped constantly redecorated and modernized like the finger print and clock in/out system Links Childcare provides to all centre locations professional cleaners, maintenance person, chefs, school runs staff and that way the room Educarers focus on the children’s wellbeing and safety the whole time. Links Childcare head office provides great support to educarers towards the Curriculum planning where huge amount of ideas are delivered to the staff to help daily activities to the children I found it fantastic I am enjoying working at Links Childcare. I like the environment and routine.I would recommend it highly.
The last 4 years have been nothing but amazing for me working here! I started out as a room assistant and within 4 years my hard work was noticed and they really showed me their appreciation. It’s a pleasure to be surrounded with such wonderful colleagues and I really love the balance of male and female employees. I look forward to meeting any new employees that join our wonderful team!
Pros
Friendly, caring and fun
Cons
Simply a great place to work!! If you put the work in you will get the opportunity to progress .. I have worked for companies that talked about the benefits of doing a good job and Links meets that commitment. I really enjoy the challenges and if you love your job and the children in your care in the best facilities in Dublin, i can only recommend Links Childcare.
Pros
Opportunity
Cons
An excellent company to work for with loads of opportunities for career development. I started working in the wobbler room and then I was promoted as a room leader in a pre-school class.The staff ,management and senior management are very nice.Also you get a lot of support and encouragement towards future development. Ongoing training opportunities. There's always someone to listen to your needs and help.
Pros
Lots of opportunities
Cons
Great place to work Great support and mentors throughout all centers. Lots of scope to grow within the company with continuous training and updating of courses! I have been with the company 4 years and have grown with the company. 10 great locations in Dublin to suit anyone living in north and south Dublin that are all easily accessible by public transport!
Pros
Lovely bright centers
Cons
None!
Awful place to work in. Your work it's not appreciated, they do not respect your hours as they are in your contract, they do not care about you as they don't mind to send you to other Crèche when they want. They are really rude with staff, that's why they're always loosing them and always hiring more and more staff that leave once again. Some of the managers and supervisors are just like your nightmare, level 8 in primary education and the supervisor tells you that your activities are not good, talking about a supervisor that has not any level related with education. They shout at you, and they are no nice, except when the parents are in front of you. When you are sick, with temperature or vomiting or even with diarrhea, they make you stay at work, they don't allow you to go, when the policy says that you have to be at home for 48h. When your relatives pass away, you have to stay at work, you do not have the right to go and stay with your family. THEY DO NOT HAVE A HEART.
Pros
Cons
Loads and more
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Links Childcare?
I’ve worked for links for 2 years now, I started in the toddler room progressed to supervisor then to manager. I started in City West then relocated to Clonee. It was the best decision I made and Senior management made the decision easier for me. I love working for links and will continue to work with them because it’s both a healthy and happy environment for kids and staff. No matter what crèche you work for or cover in the staff and management are very welcoming. Links are excellent for helping management and staff to develop and progress their skills by offering continuous training.
Pros
An excellent company to progress from staff to management if desired
Cons
Challenging but rewarding job.
I enjoy being part the links team! Like with every job, you get out of it what you put into it. If you work hard you will reap the benefits, I mean this with both salary and progression to different levels within the company. I have been with the company for 14months now and have been promoted twice.
Pros
Salary, oppertunities to progress
An excellent company to work for offering loads of opportunities for career development. I began working in the summer camps and from there went on to work as a school run driver and later as an office administrator. My coworkers across all the various locations were amazing and especially helpful when I first started.
Pros
Opportunities to progress. Amazing coworkers
Cons
Healthy and happy environment for both kids and staff. Activities vary making everyday more exciting. The Staff are very welcoming and management approachable with any issues both personally and professionally. Also a lot of encouragement towards further developing knowledge and skills, offering access to educational courses.
Pros
Good support
Cons
I have worked with links childcare over the last five years, i started in the toddler room and moved up to management. Lots of opportunities in this company to build your career. I have worked in a couple of centres and they are all the same, so much love for the children and the staff are very friendly. Links are very supportive, from the management team and also senior management. I have a great love for this job and also for this company.
Pros
Lots of opportunities, competitive salary. Ongoing training opportunities
Cons
Links childcare has been an absolute pleasure to be apart of . I started off as a childcare assistant and have worked my way up to management over the past 6 years , I have worked in many different centres and love the quality of care each child gets . There is also a lot of support for staff from management and senior management.
Pros
On going support