Lionbridge

Lionbridge Employee Reviews

Nice work from home, you can do it in your free time, money are quite good, but its only few hours in a week, so you cant earn a lot, but as a second work it's really cool
STAY Away. There is a reason you always see their jobs advertised. There is such a high turnover of staff. They are an awful company, hostile atmosphere in certain teams. Weak HR afraid to tackle bullying etc. Number of teams have lost staff due to poor management. You will be hung out to dry by your managers.
Pros
Health Insurance.
Cons
Long hours. Poor work life balance
repetitive tasks to improve AI nice colleagues, but a lot of hypocrits management of the worst kind, meetings looking like the desperate housewives series no possibility to project yourself in the future as managers choose who they like and who they don't great salary, debilitating tasks managers can make mistakes, but workers can't
Pros
technical staff is ok, comfortable environnment
Cons
very repetitive, fake team spirit
Excellent place to work, great work-life balance. Working on cutting edge technology (AI) for global customers. Excellent senior managment team who lead and support a diverse workforce.
90% of managers have no previous experience of this role, promotions follow a 'masons' format - who you know, not what you can do. As a result managers surround themselves with those who can do to justify their position but take all the credit if all going well. Wages, Infrastructure, management are generally poor. Look elsewhere
Responsabilidade em traduções da língua inglesa para portuguesa, e vice-versa. Responsável por transcrever versões escritas de livros, documentos e textos digitalizados em geral.
Pros
Home-office
Cons
Sinto falta da dinâmica de sair de casa e me relacionar no dia-a-dia com colegas de trabalho.
Excelente empresa para trabalhar na modalidade Home Office.
Full of contract workers and intern from colleges. Management terrible. you get the job if you know someone working there. No one have chance to become permanent. Very weird place to work.
Pros
Co.mayo is cheap place to live
Cons
No promotion. No chance to become permanent
Pagamento de Map Analyst muito baixo. Necessário estudar/formação, trabalho complicado, com muitas avaliações da empresa e muito mal pago para Portugal (não vale a pena).
Pros
Trabalho em casa
Cons
Pagamento
Remotely: you chose how many hours working and receive only for that. Some tasks spended more time than they suppose. Workplace: at home. The worst part of the job has to do with Brazil more than the company. The tax to receive the money from international companies was very high.
Pros
Work freely
Cons
working more than earning, receive international money.
Gostei muito de trabalhar lá pois recebemos bastante suporte e assistência para aprender e solucionar duvidas.
I had the opportunity to work with different people in the Courts, Hospitals and Garda Stations. Interpreting is a very challenging job but also very rewarding and offering a good work experience.
relativamente estable aunque con variedad de fallos de programa inexplicables que podían retrasar gravemente el horario de trabajo establecido. Aun así, muy facil de compaginar con la vida personal e incluso con otro empleo a tiempo parcial, y me dió la posibilidad de aprender sobre temas muy variados y sobretodo sobre estructura web y marketing online
Pros
Cons
fallos de programa que podían retrasar gravemente el horario de trabajo
This was another very enjoyable place to work. it was a new project and had to start from scratch.. So worked with great people and very grateful for that
As a free Vendor, having various projects with translating from English-Armenian-Russian Languages is really pleasure for me.You choose the projects you would like to work on gives you the opportunity to enjoy your job!
i liked working here, the people who work here are down to earth. They love spreadsheet so if you do too, this is the place for you.
Pros
good location
Cons
not much opportunity to grow
I enjoyed my work placement with Lionbridge, it was great and so much fun working with a well dedicated team. They were very supportive and hard working, it was a great experience for me.
I enjoyed everyday of my work experience with Lionbridge and added value to its organization or customer that was consistently in excess of expectations. Working wih Lionbridge helped me realise my true potential as a Recruiting Administrator I had no limits with my degree in Computer Systems and Networking, I accepted the challenge with little experience in Administration work and got a great experience from it. Management were very supportive and contributed greatly to my work experience. My co-workers were very supportive and were a great team to work with. Everything in life starts at a difficult stage but with determination and staying focus on my goals, I finaly made the mark. Its great to meet challenges because through that we grow and gain the experiences needed. I enjoyed making customers happy.
Pros
Free lunches
always meet new people, very productive hours, fun place to work
Pros
free lunches