Lionbridge
Lionbridge Employee Review

Progressive and interesting

3 September 2019
Excellent place to work, great work-life balance. Working on cutting edge technology (AI) for global customers. Excellent senior managment team who lead and support a diverse workforce.
29 May 2018
Same location
Remote Internet Assessor (Former Employee) - Ballina, County Mayo
Remotely: you chose how many hours working and receive only for that.
Some tasks spended more time than they suppose.

Workplace: at home.

The worst part of the job has to do with Brazil more than the company. The tax to receive the money from international companies was very high.
Pros
Work freely
Cons
working more than earning, receive international money.
10 October 2013
Same location
Recruitment Administrator (Former Employee) - Emmet Street, Ballina
I enjoyed everyday of my work experience with Lionbridge and added value to its organization or customer that was consistently in excess of expectations.

Working wih Lionbridge helped me realise my true potential as a Recruiting Administrator I had no limits with my degree in Computer Systems and Networking, I accepted the challenge with little experience in Administration work and got a great experience from it.

Management were very supportive and contributed greatly to my work experience.

My co-workers were very supportive and were a great team to work with.

Everything in life starts at a difficult stage but with determination and staying focus on my goals, I finaly made the mark.

Its great to meet challenges because through that we grow and gain the experiences needed. I enjoyed making customers happy.
Pros
Free lunches
5 August 2019
Grunt (Former Employee) - Ireland
90% of managers have no previous experience of this role, promotions follow a 'masons' format - who you know, not what you can do. As a result managers surround themselves with those who can do to justify their position but take all the credit if all going well. Wages, Infrastructure, management are generally poor. Look elsewhere
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Lionbridge. Our community is ready to answer.
2.9