Lionbridge Employee Review

Very Productive with great team spirit amongs co-workers
Recruitment Administrator (Former Employee) –  Emmet Street, Ballina10 October 2013
I enjoyed everyday of my work experience with Lionbridge and added value to its organization or customer that was consistently in excess of expectations.

Working wih Lionbridge helped me realise my true potential as a Recruiting Administrator I had no limits with my degree in Computer Systems and Networking, I accepted the challenge with little experience in Administration work and got a great experience from it.

Management were very supportive and contributed greatly to my work experience.

My co-workers were very supportive and were a great team to work with.

Everything in life starts at a difficult stage but with determination and staying focus on my goals, I finaly made the mark.

Its great to meet challenges because through that we grow and gain the experiences needed. I enjoyed making customers happy.
Pros
Free lunches

Other Lionbridge Employee Reviews

Progressive and interesting
Dir Business Process Optimisation & Education (Current Employee) –  Ballina, County Mayo3 September 2019
Excellent place to work, great work-life balance. Working on cutting edge technology (AI) for global customers. Excellent senior managment team who lead and support a diverse workforce.
Stay away!
Grunt (Former Employee) –  Ireland5 August 2019
90% of managers have no previous experience of this role, promotions follow a 'masons' format - who you know, not what you can do. As a result managers surround themselves with those who can do to justify their position but take all the credit if all going well. Wages, Infrastructure, management are generally poor. Look elsewhere

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Lionbridge. Our community is ready to answer.

Lionbridge Reviews by Location