LITTLE HARVARD CRECHE

LITTLE HARVARD CRECHE Employee Reviews

Ireland5 reviews
There is lots of scope at Little Harvard for progression and development if you so wish. There is great support from colleagues both within the creches and from head office too.. I find it enjoyable and a good challenge.
I find Little Harvard a relaxed workplace everyone is friendly and caring. Its ran like a home away from home for the children making the environment fun to work in. Staff ideas are listened to and taken on board by management
Pros
Friendly fun team to work with, promote internal progressions
I had the pleasure of working with an extraordinary team in the Taylor's Hill Branch. It's an energetic atmosphere and you very quickly become part of the family and realise everyone supports and works together. During my time here I was constantly learning, being challenged, encouraged to grow and progress, no request for supplies/equipment (within reason 😉)was ever too much and in turn this allowed me to be the best Earl y Years Practitioner and provide relevant and engaging activities for the children in my care. I would highly recommend anybody offered or considering applying for a position to go for it!
Little Harvard is a fast paced working environment, everyday being different to the day before, learning new things everyday. Everybody works together as a team helping each other with everyday tasks and obstacles that occur. It is a loving caring environment where both staff, children and parents are respected, welcomed and valued!
Loved working in this busy childcare company.

Staff were easy to work with and management were supportive.

The personal rewards working with children was very good and dealing with problems on a daily basis added variety to the job.

Definitely recommend it!