Little Stars Crèche and Montessori
Little Stars Crèche and Montessori Employee Review

Fun place to work

10 October 2019
Little stars is a great place to work all staff pull together and are like family outside your family it fun place to work manager Very easy to talk to if you have any problems making the work place a great place to work
Pros
All good
Cons
Not enough time in the day to do everythingAll
18 June 2020
Afterschool assistant (Former Employee) - Duleek, County Meath
I loved working in littlestars. The staff were very nice. Owner easy to talk to. She treats her staff very well and her staff work to reflect this. There is plenty of multitasking in force. There is great job satisfaction in it.
Pros
Close proximity to where I live
Cons
Very busy
19 February 2018
Montessori teacher (Current Employee) - Athenry
Little stars creche is a wonderful environment to work in. There is a great team in place who work very well together. I have learned so much from both the staff and children. Listening to the children understanding their needs and allowing them to express themselves freely. We use the Montessori method of teaching which is child centred and allows the child to learn at their own pace. We also incorporate the aistear and siolta method in our curriculum. Overall good place to work and learn new skills.
Pros
Great team of staff to work with.
Cons
No cons
17 November 2017
Childcare Worker (Former Employee) - Dublin
This creche is poorly managed. Staff are sent home if the numbers are low, even if they had just arrived to work. Lack of communication between management and staff. Lots of pressure, childcare workers over ratio constantly, lack of materials to provide activities for the children. Staff are moved from room to room constantly. High staff turnover due to unfair treatment and pressure.
Pros
Good location
Cons
Bad management