LloydsPharmacy

LloydsPharmacy Employee Reviews

Ireland32 reviews

Great team

Hard work and underpaid . Not enough staff and harsh customers . No support from head office . Not appreciated from senior managers just a number in their eyes

Recommended

I recommend working here weather you are into pharmacy work or not. Great staff, great management, very flexible good pay. Very rewarding building relationships with frequent customers. Going to different shops for some days is no change at all. All staff are really welcoming and willing to pass on knowledge.

Official response from LloydsPharmacy

26 July 2022
Hi,Thank you for taking the time to leave your review. We’re so glad that you had a positive experience working here at LloydsPharmacy. We wish you all the best going forward in your next position and future employment.Kind Regards,Employer Brand Team

Workload does not reflect on your pay. Head office very unorganised with hiring replacement staff. Upset current staff as a result.

Workload and stress does not reflect on the poor technician wages. Company not showing me how to do paper work and provide training. Manager and supervising pharmacist both gone and not replaced instead working with locums in a messy shop thats falling apart, head office are not helpful at all very unprofessional & poor behaviour.

Official response from LloydsPharmacy

10 August 2022
Hi,We want to say thank you for all of your hard work during your time with us. The last few years have been extremely challenging for everyone, but especially for anyone working in healthcare. Our pharmacy teams have been on the frontline throughout the pandemic, supporting communities across the UK - and we know it hasn't always been easy or straight forward. We are on a mission to make this a better place to work and we will take your feedback on board to help us continually improve things for our people. Kind Regards,Employer Brand Team

Busy and stressful

Very mixed hours. No certainty or set schedule. Very bad pay, worked there for 3 years and never once’s got a pay rise. Way to target driven especially for a business that already takes in so much money.

Llyds Pharmacy Donnybrook good place to work

In Donnybrook was a very good place for work. I can not say the same thing about Lloyds Pharmacy Finglas. There is the most horrible staff I ever seen in my life. Terrible an grumpy.

Dynamic and progressive company

Enjoyed the variety of work and everyday and challenges.Great team work.Part of a larger company Focus on training and developmentInvesting in people, training and digitalisation

Pros

Great team, people friendly and supportive

Lloyds...

I work mainly in dispensary on otc rate.. years of experience unnoticed Have completed tech course.. still won't recognise it.. bad management... all about Targets and little about customer service.

Cons

Rewarding sector to be working in

Great to be part of McKesson, a global leader in Pharmaceutical sector. Making a difference to patients lives is rewarding especially in these unprecedented times. Career progression opportunities across Ireland and Europe.

Pros

Car parking, canteen

Cons

Fast paced

Challenging and interesting

I loved working in the branch I was in. I loved my interactions with the clientele. The team were fantastic and the work changed me everyday. Mentally moreover physically, but I loved it overall. I left for financial reasons. They never gave me my raise & employed someone on a higher pay rate than me. They determine rate of pay on length of service, not performance. This did not sit right with me at all. I got no satisfaction when I raised it with them & was basically told to just get on with it. I felt completely undervalued in this job, which is a very tough & demanding job. I would only work wit this company again if they paid me accurately.

im happy to encourage all person to apply for a position be clear about your needs

I really appreciate and enjoy the over all challenges faced with been a Manager for such a large organisation. Great training pharmacy will change now due to covid but its the times we are in

Pros

Near home

Cons

stress to meet targets

Productive and enjoyable work place.

I thoroughly enjoy working at Lloyds pharmacy. Lloyds pharmacy is a fast paced environment to work in. The management are very supportive and are very flexible with worki

Horrible, unprofessional..superficial..weak management..very low standards..understaffed..

''Zero policy on bulling & harassment''.?!!.just a joke in this company!!!! Miserable company to work for!!!!..blaaa..blaaaa...blaaaa....Horrible..!!!

Great

I chose to do my work exp[experience here for my module and was delighted that they accepted me. i have passed this module in my Level 5 Business and Finance.

Pros

Short Hours

Cons

Working

was amazing ,fun ,friendly staff,

it was amazing i loved working in lioyds pharmacy i experienced chalenges i had a wonderful work experience i got to know more about myself and what career path i want to follow and achieved a lot of skills

Pros

friday brunch with the staff

Cons

nothing i cant handel

Great workplace

The staff at Lloyds pharmacy were very nice and welcoming towards me and were very helpful throughout my time working there. Anytime I had any problems or confusions they were dealt with. I learned many different things and also developed numerous skills.

Good

The pharmacist in charge, the technician and the assistants were all very helpful and showed me around the place. The place is busy but everyones nice and I personally learned quite a few things there while I was on placement.

Decent place to work

I just did work experience one a week for a few months. I didnt get paid but I got some bits like makeup and nail varnish at the end of it. I spent a lot of time working with the makeup because thats what I was mainly interested in.

otc

bad company makes you work long hours make you work 6 days a week and also dont pay for sick leave and rely on you too much will never increase your pay and actually dont care about there workers

Pros

Cons

weekend

Generally good place to work, but, I presume it depends who you work with in the particular store. Support office team is not really supporting anyone and if you have any problems in the store, you have to try to resolve it on your own. The reason behind it is high turnover of the office staff that is causing low level of the experience.

Pros

very good training and education support

Cons

Support Office way of working

Productive and friendly workplace

Lloyd's pharmacy is Knocklyon contained the most well mannered and friendly staff I have ever worked with. They were extremely welcoming when I first arrived for my work experience, and continued to be benevolent the entire time. A typical day at work consisted of everyone doing their own job since it was a small yet busy pharmacy. I would unpack products ordered previously and stack them in their correct positions. The hardest part of the job was that it was quite repetitive. The most enjoyable part of the job was communicating with staff members and sometimes helping them out when they required extra assistance. I highly recommend this place.

lloyds pharmacy

my review on work experience in Lloyds pharmacy they were very nice for and are a great company with great staff and managers I found them very helpful and learned so much from there staff.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at LloydsPharmacy. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.8 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement