LloydsPharmacy

LloydsPharmacy Pay & benefits reviews: Pharmacist

Pharmacist40 reviews

Clear
2.6Pay & benefits

Good company to work for

* Supportive team.* Good pay.* Given autonomy.* Flexibility.* Plenty of work in the Midlands.* Variety of hours to choose from.* Good work/ life balance.

Pros

Good rates

Cons

Stressful

Official response from LloydsPharmacy

26 July 2022
Hi,Thank you for taking the time to leave your review, we really appreciate your comments! We’re so glad that you’re generally enjoying your experience working here at LloydsPharmacy and look forward to continuing to make a positive impact together.Kind Regards,Employer Brand Team

Long hours, understaffed and stressful

Ridiculous amount of hours working with barely any staff. The pay for colleagues within a pharmacy is so poor hence why many end up leaving. Not enough staff to cover holidays so left alone in the pharmacy and no locum dispenser is given

Pros

Cons

Long hours, no support from management, poor pay for colleagues

Stressful, fast paced and short staffed.

Stressful and pressured environment, min staff levels and unrealistic targets. Management not compassionate, money is the main priority. None or min sick pay, discretionary.

Poor management - don’t understand the business

Been working for the company for over 5 years and it seems everything is going on cycles. Restructure again and cuts again... no salary increase for my team over 1 and a half! Sad! No motivation in the teams and the rate of pay for colleagues is very very poor comparing with competitors (boots). we train and coach new colleagues for them to go to boots and get better pay...... You don’t feel any support from the management teams at a regional level. is all about targets and goals.... everything else... forget about it.

Pros

Good values (on paper) but...

Cons

... no one lives them.

Typical day at work, busy.

Typical day at work, busy. I learned skills such as health checks, blood pressure measurement, etc. Management was good, with workplace culture supportive. The hardest part of the job was long hours, while the most enjoyable part of the job was inexpensive lunch.

Pros

Learning

Cons

Hard work

A great place to learn

I've had a great career with Lloydspharmacy and some good opportunities to learn and develop myself. The company is lucky to have so many employees that are passionate about what they do. it is long hours and hard work but worth it.

Pros

lots of opportunities

Cons

long hours and lots of targets