LloydsPharmacy

LloydsPharmacy Employee Reviews

Great
I chose to do my work exp[experience here for my module and was delighted that they accepted me. i have passed this module in my Level 5 Business and Finance.
Pros
Short Hours
Cons
Working
Horrible, unprofessional..superficial..weak management..very low standards..understaffed..
''Zero policy on bulling & harassment''.?!!.just a joke in this company!!!!
Miserable company to work for!!!!..blaaa..blaaaa...blaaaa....Horrible..!!!
was amazing ,fun ,friendly staff,
it was amazing i loved working in lioyds pharmacy i experienced chalenges i had a wonderful work experience i got to know more about myself and what career path i want to follow and achieved a lot of skills
Pros
friday brunch with the staff
Cons
nothing i cant handel
Great workplace
The staff at Lloyds pharmacy were very nice and welcoming towards me and were very helpful throughout my time working there. Anytime I had any problems or confusions they were dealt with. I learned many different things and also developed numerous skills.
Good
The pharmacist in charge, the technician and the assistants were all very helpful and showed me around the place. The place is busy but everyones nice and I personally learned quite a few things there while I was on placement.
Decent place to work
I just did work experience one a week for a few months. I didnt get paid but I got some bits like makeup and nail varnish at the end of it. I spent a lot of time working with the makeup because thats what I was mainly interested in.
otc
bad company makes you work long hours make you work 6 days a week and also dont pay for sick leave and rely on you too much will never increase your pay and actually dont care about there workers
Pros
Cons
weekend
Generally good place to work, but, I presume it depends who you work with in the particular store. Support office team is not really supporting anyone and if you have any problems in the store, you have to try to resolve it on your own. The reason behind it is high turnover of the office staff that is causing low level of the experience.
Pros
very good training and education support
Cons
Support Office way of working
Productive and friendly workplace
Lloyd's pharmacy is Knocklyon contained the most well mannered and friendly staff I have ever worked with. They were extremely welcoming when I first arrived for my work experience, and continued to be benevolent the entire time. A typical day at work consisted of everyone doing their own job since it was a small yet busy pharmacy. I would unpack products ordered previously and stack them in their correct positions. The hardest part of the job was that it was quite repetitive. The most enjoyable part of the job was communicating with staff members and sometimes helping them out when they required extra assistance. I highly recommend this place.
lloyds pharmacy
my review on work experience in Lloyds pharmacy they were very nice for and are a great company with great staff and managers I found them very helpful and learned so much from there staff.
Friendly atmosphere
The other employees were kind.
The location was great.

I had short hours.

The boss was fair.

I had a long lunch.

I was unpaid.

It was well organiesed.

Very small space.
productive
my typical day was to sort thew shelves and make sure everything is sorted properly in the shop.
I learned a few things about the medicines and different creams and beauty products.

The people I worked with were very nice so I really enjoyed the work.

Hardest part was cleaning all the shelves , I had to take everything off them and then place them back.

most enjoyable part was helping the customers.
Pros
free beauty products
Cons
longs hours
Productive and skillful.
The last review I wrote for the St Francis hospice was meant for Lloyds Pharmacy. In the St Francis Hospice I was kept very busy. I managed the phones, dealt with customers and patients, overall secretarial duties.
Pros
Really good experience.
Cons
No cons.
Productive and Friendly workplace
I came to realise how many products there were in the Pharmacy and how friendly the staff was. The most enjoyable part of the job was helping others and keeping busy at all times. The hardest part was dealing with difficult customers but I overcame this obstacle
Gained lots of invaluable experience
I really enjoyed my work experience in Lloyds Pharmacy I was given great training from my manager and fellow workers.
A typical day at work was I was assigned my tasks and duties for the day which kept me busy and productive for the day.

I enjoyed the atmosphere in the pharmacy because there was a great work ethic and friendly team environment.

The most enjoyable part of the experience was helping meeting customers needs.
Pros
I gained invaluable work experience
Cons
Would of liked to have stayed
Enjoyment of completing job
My experience in Lloyds has been great, no complaints. The staff and colleagues I work with are exceptional! All very well trained and encouraging. A typical day, depending on the shift, would entail putting away deliveries, serving customers and advising then using our knowledge on OTC medicines. The work place culture is strict but fair and every job is done to the best of everyone's ability. We are encouraged to use our own techniques to make the job easier and getting it done more efficient. The hardest part of my job is the hours. I find it hard to have a life outside work or plan classes or night courses as some days I work late but it can vary week to week. The most enjoyable part of my job is serving people on a daily basis. Meeting new faces and getting acquainted with regulars!
Pros
Encouragement throughout the day
Cons
Unable to plan anything due to changing shifts
It s a place where you learn new things everyday
It s a place where you can learn new things everyday, you meet new people and learn how to help them..........................
Productive workplace in a caring enviornment.
Every Saturday morning, I arrive into work for 9am. Punctuality is essential as I am required to "clock in" and "clock out" when starting and finishing work. I then proceed onto emptying the bins, cleaning the counters and sweeping floors. As the morning goes on, I serve the customers. This includes taking in prescriptions, consulting with the customers for suitable medicines to suit illness and unfortunately, sometimes it also includes dealing with awkward customers. For me, dealing with unsatisfied customers is the hardest part of my job. If a customer is unhappy, I believe it is vital to ensure that you try your very best to meet their needs. If this isn't a success, I will then find my manager to help me sort out this situation. This has made me learn that customer satisfaction is the key element for a successful business. Return customers are a "must have" for every business. I also truly enjoy getting to know our customers.
In my opinion, my manager is one of the kindest, most caring and hard working people I know. She is beyond helpful and always goes out of her way to ensure your happy in the workplace. Lloyds Castletroy always achieve their goals, this is thanks to our wonderful manager who is decisive, good at negotiation and problem solving. I also have an excellent bond with my co-workers. My co-workers range from girls in their twenties like me right up to women in their sixties. I have a very trusting relationship with my co-workers which makes me feel very safe in the workplace.
Pros
Christmas Bonus.