LloydsPharmacy
LloydsPharmacy Employee Review

Enjoyment of completing job

16 February 2017
My experience in Lloyds has been great, no complaints. The staff and colleagues I work with are exceptional! All very well trained and encouraging. A typical day, depending on the shift, would entail putting away deliveries, serving customers and advising then using our knowledge on OTC medicines. The work place culture is strict but fair and every job is done to the best of everyone's ability. We are encouraged to use our own techniques to make the job easier and getting it done more efficient. The hardest part of my job is the hours. I find it hard to have a life outside work or plan classes or night courses as some days I work late but it can vary week to week. The most enjoyable part of my job is serving people on a daily basis. Meeting new faces and getting acquainted with regulars!
Pros
Encouragement throughout the day
Cons
Unable to plan anything due to changing shifts
3 May 2017
Same role
Sales Assistant (Former Employee) - Castleknock, Dublin 15.
The last review I wrote for the St Francis hospice was meant for Lloyds Pharmacy. In the St Francis Hospice I was kept very busy. I managed the phones, dealt with customers and patients, overall secretarial duties.
Pros
Really good experience.
Cons
No cons.
30 April 2017
OTC Sales Assistant (Former Employee) - Omni Park, County Dublin
I came to realise how many products there were in the Pharmacy and how friendly the staff was. The most enjoyable part of the job was helping others and keeping busy at all times. The hardest part was dealing with difficult customers but I overcame this obstacle
25 January 2017
temporary OTC sale assistant (Current Employee) - Castleknock, County Dublin
It s a place where you can learn new things everyday, you meet new people and learn how to help them..........................