LloydsPharmacy
LloydsPharmacy Employee Review

Great workplace

27 May 2018
The staff at Lloyds pharmacy were very nice and welcoming towards me and were very helpful throughout my time working there. Anytime I had any problems or confusions they were dealt with. I learned many different things and also developed numerous skills.
5 September 2018
Same roleSame location
Pharmacy retail assistant OTC (Former Employee) - Dublin
it was amazing i loved working in lioyds pharmacy i experienced chalenges i had a wonderful work experience i got to know more about myself and what career path i want to follow and achieved a lot of skills
Pros
friday brunch with the staff
Cons
nothing i cant handel
17 February 2017
Same role
Pharmacy Assistant (Former Employee) - Limerick
I really enjoyed my work experience in Lloyds Pharmacy I was given great training from my manager and fellow workers. A typical day at work was I was assigned my tasks and duties for the day which kept me busy and productive for the day. I enjoyed the atmosphere in the pharmacy because there was a great work ethic and friendly team environment. The most enjoyable part of the experience was helping meeting customers needs.
Pros
I gained invaluable work experience
Cons
Would of liked to have stayed
1 February 2020
Same location
Pharmacy Technician (Former Employee) - Dublin
''Zero policy on bulling & harassment''.?!!.just a joke in this company!!!! Miserable company to work for!!!!..blaaa..blaaaa...blaaaa....Horrible..!!!