LloydsPharmacy
LloydsPharmacy Employee Review

Productive and friendly workplace

25 October 2017
Lloyd's pharmacy is Knocklyon contained the most well mannered and friendly staff I have ever worked with. They were extremely welcoming when I first arrived for my work experience, and continued to be benevolent the entire time. A typical day at work consisted of everyone doing their own job since it was a small yet busy pharmacy. I would unpack products ordered previously and stack them in their correct positions. The hardest part of the job was that it was quite repetitive. The most enjoyable part of the job was communicating with staff members and sometimes helping them out when they required extra assistance. I highly recommend this place.
15 June 2020
Pharmacy Manager (Former Employee) - Longford
I really appreciate and enjoy the over all challenges faced with been a Manager for such a large organisation. Great training pharmacy will change now due to covid but its the times we are in
Pros
Near home
Cons
stress to meet targets
1 February 2020
Pharmacy Technician (Former Employee) - Dublin
''Zero policy on bulling & harassment''.?!!.just a joke in this company!!!! Miserable company to work for!!!!..blaaa..blaaaa...blaaaa....Horrible..!!!
20 October 2018
Floor Staff (Former Employee) - Dublin
I chose to do my work exp[experience here for my module and was delighted that they accepted me. i have passed this module in my Level 5 Business and Finance.
Pros
Short Hours
Cons
Working