LloydsPharmacy
LloydsPharmacy Employee Review

Productive workplace in a caring enviornment.

7 September 2016
Every Saturday morning, I arrive into work for 9am. Punctuality is essential as I am required to "clock in" and "clock out" when starting and finishing work. I then proceed onto emptying the bins, cleaning the counters and sweeping floors. As the morning goes on, I serve the customers. This includes taking in prescriptions, consulting with the customers for suitable medicines to suit illness and unfortunately, sometimes it also includes dealing with awkward customers. For me, dealing with unsatisfied customers is the hardest part of my job. If a customer is unhappy, I believe it is vital to ensure that you try your very best to meet their needs. If this isn't a success, I will then find my manager to help me sort out this situation. This has made me learn that customer satisfaction is the key element for a successful business. Return customers are a "must have" for every business. I also truly enjoy getting to know our customers.
In my opinion, my manager is one of the kindest, most caring and hard working people I know. She is beyond helpful and always goes out of her way to ensure your happy in the workplace. Lloyds Castletroy always achieve their goals, this is thanks to our wonderful manager who is decisive, good at negotiation and problem solving. I also have an excellent bond with my co-workers. My co-workers range from girls in their twenties like me right up to women in their sixties. I have a very trusting relationship with my co-workers which makes me feel very safe in the workplace.
Pros
Christmas Bonus.
Cons
13 October 2017
Same role
Assistant (Current Employee) - Ballyfermot, County Dublin
my review on work experience in Lloyds pharmacy they were very nice for and are a great company with great staff and managers I found them very helpful and learned so much from there staff.
15 June 2020
Pharmacy Manager (Former Employee) - Longford
I really appreciate and enjoy the over all challenges faced with been a Manager for such a large organisation. Great training pharmacy will change now due to covid but its the times we are in
Pros
Near home
Cons
stress to meet targets
1 February 2020
Pharmacy Technician (Former Employee) - Dublin
''Zero policy on bulling & harassment''.?!!.just a joke in this company!!!!
Miserable company to work for!!!!..blaaa..blaaaa...blaaaa....Horrible..!!!