LloydsPharmacy

LloydsPharmacy Employee Reviews in Dublin

I chose to do my work exp[experience here for my module and was delighted that they accepted me. i have passed this module in my Level 5 Business and Finance.
Pros
Short Hours
Cons
Working
''Zero policy on bulling & harassment''.?!!.just a joke in this company!!!! Miserable company to work for!!!!..blaaa..blaaaa...blaaaa....Horrible..!!!
it was amazing i loved working in lioyds pharmacy i experienced chalenges i had a wonderful work experience i got to know more about myself and what career path i want to follow and achieved a lot of skills
Pros
friday brunch with the staff
Cons
nothing i cant handel
The staff at Lloyds pharmacy were very nice and welcoming towards me and were very helpful throughout my time working there. Anytime I had any problems or confusions they were dealt with. I learned many different things and also developed numerous skills.
I just did work experience one a week for a few months. I didnt get paid but I got some bits like makeup and nail varnish at the end of it. I spent a lot of time working with the makeup because thats what I was mainly interested in.
bad company makes you work long hours make you work 6 days a week and also dont pay for sick leave and rely on you too much will never increase your pay and actually dont care about there workers
Pros
Cons
weekend
Generally good place to work, but, I presume it depends who you work with in the particular store. Support office team is not really supporting anyone and if you have any problems in the store, you have to try to resolve it on your own. The reason behind it is high turnover of the office staff that is causing low level of the experience.
Pros
very good training and education support
Cons
Support Office way of working
my typical day was to sort thew shelves and make sure everything is sorted properly in the shop. I learned a few things about the medicines and different creams and beauty products. The people I worked with were very nice so I really enjoyed the work. Hardest part was cleaning all the shelves , I had to take everything off them and then place them back. most enjoyable part was helping the customers.
Pros
free beauty products
Cons
longs hours
The last review I wrote for the St Francis hospice was meant for Lloyds Pharmacy. In the St Francis Hospice I was kept very busy. I managed the phones, dealt with customers and patients, overall secretarial duties.
Pros
Really good experience.
Cons
No cons.