Lodge Service

Lodge Service Pay & Benefits reviews: Security Officer

Unreliable plkace for hours
Your only paid monthly. never guaranteed a full weeks work ie (39 hrs) so your never guaranteed a full time permanent position. Rosters are only given to you on Fridays for the following week only.
Pros
Cons
unreliable for hours.
I enjoy working for lodge
I have worked lodge for nearly 2 years now and had a problem with the management i find them very fair never had a problem getting time off and plenty hours available. And i enjoy working for them
Pros
Plenty of hours available
Excellent company
I have worked for lodge service from 2016. To me lodge Is one of the best companies I have worked for. Anytime I want days off they have no issue. The area manager is always there for you if you have a problem.
Pros
Pay is always accurate and on time in your account.
Terrible to work for.
Terrible management and admin. Very little notice for hours. Never grant time off or holidays. Losing more contracts and staff each week. God help you if you call in sick some day. Wages are often wrong and you are paid monthly and given no breakdown of hours on payslips. There's plenty other companies hiring where you will be treated better. Stay away.
No go area.
Promised the moon at the job interview, plenty of hours, a higher salary than expected, training and induction paid. Indeed nothing good, only false promises: no lunch break paid, no travel expenses refund, tried to put me on duty even on holiday or day off. Supervisor changing roster every time. Don't work for them, look somewhere else.
Pros
Cons
too many to be reported