Logiskills Group

Logiskills Group Employee Reviews

Ireland6 reviews

Excellent place to work with a fantastic team

Learned something new everyday and was given the necessary tools to succeed. Management was excellent and guidance was given when needed. The team were fantastic at incorporating me into the team and helped me find my way.

A very effective team with great values and great work culture. Encouraging and never hesitating to offer support. Overall a fantastic place to work!

Pros

Work-Life Balance

Cons

Throughly enjoyed my time with logiskills.

Learnt alot, gained confidence and advanced my skills.Garvan was a great mentor, patient whilst giving you scope snd skills to succeed.A fair company to work for and where your efforts are rewarded. You get back what you put in.

Pros

Autonomous role either good support

Cons

Takes time to develop client base

Lovely culture - friendly and collaborative.

This is a company that encourages freedom of expression, is open to ideas and is very flexible in how people work. It treats people with respect and encourages teamwork which is unusual in this industry. It actively discourages long hours and presenteeism and understands that people have lives outside of work. It's very much a sharing culture.

Pros

Good commission structure and fabulous team.

Cons

Genuinely can think of none!

Very helpful in getting me my new job.

Very helpful in getting me my new job. The consultants worked with me the whole way through the process. They all worked together as a team and kept me informed at all times.

Great team who support each other with the sharing of information and a relaxed management style.

They promote the sharing of information amongst the consultants. All their systems are very modern and in the cloud allowing for remote work in the event you can't attend the office. Manager is relaxed and macro manages the team as he expects everyone to be mature enough to be responsibile for their own success.

Pros

Relaxed, friendly, collaborative environment, established and recognised brand.

Cons

Nothing major, but could do more social events but understand everyone is busy and tired after their week!

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Logiskills Group. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.7 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement

Logiskills Group Reviews by Job Title

Learn about Logiskills Group in popular locations

• Logiskills Group
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?